We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I never get mad, but I'm fumming. fukk Seattle And their dumb as bricks football IQ

horizon

Veteran
Daps
This playoff run we're about to go on is gonna settle a couple different scores

Gonna beat the Vikings ass to show just how much of a fluke that wack ass meaningless miracle was

Then we're going to roll in to Green Bay and prove once and for all Brees >>>>>>>>>>> Rodgers

And then it's just a matter of who once wants to lose to us more in the championship game between the Niners, Seahawks, and Eagles

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm ready for the ride. Fans panicking because we the 3rd seed gonna make this potential run that much more legendary if we pull it off. It will be tough. But fukk it, after how last season ended, all we can do is buckle up and hope luck finally comes on our side this new decade.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Tough road ahead but fukk it they can do this :blessed:
3rd seed is historically the toughest road to get the Superbowl. 3rd vs. 2nd seed is statistically the wort match-up of the last 20 years.

3rd seed are 8-9 vs. 6th seed
If we somehow win....
3rd are 1-7 vs. 2nd seed...

It's gonna be a tough ride.

Daps
I'm seriously almost rooting more for those bum ass Seachickens to lose in the most humiliating fashion than I am for us to win it all. I can stomach us losing seeding because of our own mistakes or fukkups... nothing pisses me off more than us catching tough break after tough break due to all-time idiocy by other fukking teams in gimme situations that are outta our control. fukk that turtle faced cac Pete fukking Caroll man. I'd choke the life outta that fukking clown if I was Beast Mode after that horseshyt :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

The all time WOAT of a franchise Detroit Lions can fukk off too :demonic::camby::pacspit:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm seriously almost rooting more for those bum ass Seachickens to lose in the most humiliating fashion than I am for us to win it all. I can stomach us losing seeding because of our own mistakes or fukkups... nothing pisses me off more than us catching tough break after tough break due to all-time idiocy by other fukking teams in gimme situations that are outta our control. fukk that turtle faced cac Pete fukking Caroll man. I'd choke the life outta that fukking clown if I was Beast Mode after that horseshyt :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
I still can't believe that shyt happened.... All you had to do is QB sneak that shyt in. You don't need to get in a huddle for that shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
These fukking NFC West teams :pacspit:

giphy.gif

Don’t be like that man.

Listen to the homey @NOSaintsFan02 man.

Y’all got something special going on:ld:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

The all time WOAT of a franchise Detroit Lions can fukk off too :demonic::camby::pacspit:

:mjlol:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Why are you STILL hanging around here? :stopitslime:

What the fukk is your problem? :what:

I never thought I would come across someone else more irritating than a Funboys fan. :smh:
He’s got to have Tourette’s or something. Dude isn’t right in the head. I’m gonna enjoy watching the Seahawks knock his overrated team out in 2 weeks.