We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Brees looks so genuinely hurt man.... Lol.

You never see that kinda emotion and anger out of him
He on some
tenor.gif

Cause they coming at his rep

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You never see that kinda emotion and anger out of him
He on some
tenor.gif

Cause they coming at his rep

Just wanna catch these spineless twitter journalists chowing down at Chick-fil-A and waLk in there..." So, what we got going on here!? "

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
NFC South 0-1 Sunday.

Either we gonna keep that trend up and continue our week 1 woes as well or we gonna make a damn statement that it's revenge szn all the while starting off the year with a bit of breathing room in the division.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
NFC South 0-1 Sunday.

Either we gonna keep that trend up and continue our week 1 woes as well or we gonna make a damn statement that it's revenge szn all the while starting off the year with a bit of breathing room in the division.
all I know is even if we lose it’s not the end of the world

I wanna see how McCoy do and Latavious Maurry do

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
all I know is even if we lose it’s not the end of the world

I wanna see how McCoy do and Latavious Maurry do
It's not. We've proven that much the past two seasons.

But I'm tired of starting the season in a hole. Plus, we have @LAR, @SEA, and vs DAL right after. We need to take advantage of HFA tomorrow night in front of 65,000 drunk ass fans lol.

I wanna see Davenport and Tre'quan. Gave up an extra pick for Davenport, he needs to be the force we envisioned him to be. He's an X factor on this team getting over the hump (though to be fair, we got over the hump last season. Refs just pushed us right back down that hump smh)

Also wanna see if Tre'quan or Kirkwood or Carr (lol) have taken a leap. There's gotta be a reason our WR depth was average at best last season and Payton did NOTHING to upgrade it. Maybe he's confident Ginn is back to form, or maybe he thinks Tre'quan or one of the other guys is ready to step up. I hope so. Another WR who defenses actually have to respect will help Kamara and Mike big time. I know Cook will help too, but I still don't feel comfortable with our WRs behind Mike.