We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He was great if you ask me.
Other than Calloway and Kamara (and I guess the back up RBs) every single other person who touched the ball fukked up by either dropping golden passes or fumbling.
Not many QBs are gonna look great with these bums plus the weather.
Other than a few throws he missed and possibly a few reads (which i take it as him protecting the ball) can't ask him to do much more than he did.

I dont think realize how bad this supporting cast is, not one of these guys would be the number 2 WR on any other team in the league except maybe the Jets.
Think about that. Those dudes are terrible. And I dont think Mike gon help as much as folk think.

I mostly agree except the Mike part. If he comes back and plays at the levels he previously did then it helps tremendously. Tre'Quan/Calloway now get to see the #2/#3 corners they should be able to "win" those more often, have to decide if you want to keep a safety over the top of Harris or let him run free. if you box in Kamara you leave open zones for Mike to sit in etc...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I mostly agree except the Mike part. If he comes back and plays at the levels he previously did then it helps tremendously. Tre'Quan/Calloway now get to see the #2/#3 corners they should be able to "win" those more often, have to decide if you want to keep a safety over the top of Harris or let him run free. if you box in Kamara you leave open zones for Mike to sit in etc...

Only reason I say that about Mike is its been a year and a half since he played at 100%
So my guessing is it'll take him awhile to get in the groove of things especially with a QB he hasn't played with before.
I forreal don't even remember how good Mike is :skip:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Color Rush for Sunday

Ol superstitious asses :mjlol:

Yet they refuse to wear the black jerseys-gold pants fit at home in the playoffs (which they are undefeated in :blessed:) and insist on wearing the all-black (which has been tainted since the No-Call :snoop:)

b. woods

Peace
Daps
If Ingram can return with some 2006 Deuce-level production (past his prime, but still effective), the run game will be straight. :wow: