We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
fukk it guys we just gotta have fun with this season from here on out. Our Super Bowl odds were low anyway but now without Jameis they're all but gone. So no "dont jinx us" @b. woods , fukk it, we gotta hang our nuts on every opposing fanbase every win we receive. We playing with house money at this point :myman:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
fukk it guys we just gotta have fun with this season from here on out. Our Super Bowl odds were low anyway but now without Jameis they're all but gone. So no "dont jinx us" @b. woods , fukk it, we gotta hang our nuts on every opposing fanbase every win we receive. We playing with house money at this point :myman:
ATL gonna lose to a back up QB 3 consecutive times :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:whoa: Not the Funboys for "obvious reasons" :dame:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yall ready for the Taysom era?

What yall think about Jameis future with us? I wanted him to be the guy but now, coming off the ACL, my guess is Payton will make a play at Russ or Rodgers or trade up for a QB he takes a liking too in the draft.

That's why I feel so bad for Jameis. I think he's gonna have to go the Teddy B backup route again next year and wait for his turn.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

What yall think about Jameis future with us? I wanted him to be the guy but now, coming off the ACL, my guess is Payton will make a play at Russ or Rodgers or trade up for a QB he takes a liking too in the draft.

That's why I feel so bad for Jameis. I think he's gonna have to go the Teddy B backup route again next year and wait for his turn.
We gonna resign him to a one year deal

Try to Draft Malik Willis

It's gonna be Winston, Malik, and Book next season

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Jameis :mjcry: :sadbron: @Dr. Narcisse

:ufdup: You know better, pleihboi. :birdman:

We have no choice, tho. :snoop:

my guess is Payton will make a play at Russ or Rodgers or trade up for a QB he takes a liking too in the draft.

Another "project QB" like Garrett Grayson :snoop:

Isn't that what this Ian Book character is? :beli:

We gonna resign him to a one year deal

Try to Draft Malik Willis

It's gonna be Winston, Malik, and Book next season

:usure:

Knowing how Sean P. operates, it will more than likely be "Stepson", Book, and a scrub vet QB/"Project QB". :snoop:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man.... The fact that it was an illegal horse collar tackle in the midst of Tampa playing super dirty really makes me upset.

Season is pretty much over, man.

Even having the best defense in the league... We still need to find a way to score 30 points against these offenses.

Hill gonna get got when he plays against Zone defense or get injured again.

Trevor gonna end up throwing 3 picks in a game eventually.

We are kind of fukked.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Man.... The fact that it was an illegal horse collar tackle in the midst of Tampa playing super dirty really makes me upset.

Season is pretty much over, man.

Even having the best defense in the league... We still need to find a way to score 30 points against these offenses.
You know WE'RE not getting those calls especially against TOMpa bay.
I think we can still make the playoffs but trades need to be made. Everybody making moves it seems but us