We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
He was great if you ask me.
Other than Calloway and Kamara (and I guess the back up RBs) every single other person who touched the ball fukked up by either dropping golden passes or fumbling.
Not many QBs are gonna look great with these bums plus the weather.
Other than a few throws he missed and possibly a few reads (which i take it as him protecting the ball) can't ask him to do much more than he did.

I dont think realize how bad this supporting cast is, not one of these guys would be the number 2 WR on any other team in the league except maybe the Jets.
Think about that. Those dudes are terrible. And I dont think Mike gon help as much as folk think.
Great is too strong a word.

If that's Jameis' "great" play then meh.

He had Kamara one on one with a linebacker and didn't pull the trigger. He's a veteran. You have to trust your guy over there's. His short game passing inefficiency bewilders me because he's great at long balls.

Now, I don't wanna sound like I'm harping on him. I appreciate he's being careful with the ball. I love that he's scrambling now. I love his leadership. I want him to take the throne, I really do. I just wasn't amazed with him yesterday. However, no doubt about it, he NEEDS help. Payton should be ashamed giving him this trash at WR. I get that Payton expected Mike to start the season but still.