We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Your future is bleak
I wouldn't be celebrating

You future is bleaker

2-5? Sheesh….. 2 more Ls for y’all and this season is OVER FOR y’all.

Cards and GB are on y’all future :huhldup:

Hell if y’all let the Jags beat y’all next week….. I’d say just look for the draft next season :sas2:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You future is bleaker

2-5? Sheesh….. 2 more Ls for y’all and this season is OVER FOR y’all.

Cards and GB are on y’all future :huhldup:

Hell if y’all let the Jags beat y’all next week….. I’d say just look for the draft next season :sas2:
Lets not compare who is worse yall just lost to carson wentz

you traded 3 1sts for a qb that shanny doesnt wanna start under any circumstaces. he hates jimmy g and really wants him gone but doesnt have any choice. yall are 2-4

difference between us is I'm realistic about my team and you still believe in your heart of hearts you about to go on a super bowl run still when yall "put it all together" :mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How im feeling
PjMKxz.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
We better trade for OBJ. So, we can have the GOAT injured team.

I'd take him, he fell off something terrible and drop important shyt but at least he's worthy of being a secondary option.
We don't even have that right now. Our best guy WR/TE position right now is an undrafted player who wouldn't be on anybody else 3 deep.
This the worse those units have been in a long time .
Can't think of a worst one

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lets not compare who is worse yall just lost to carson wentz

you traded 3 1sts for a qb that shanny doesnt wanna start under any circumstaces. he hates jimmy g and really wants him gone but doesnt have any choice. yall are 2-4

difference between us is I'm realistic about my team and you still believe in your heart of hearts you about to go on a super bowl run still when yall "put it all together" :mjlol:

I’m not even worried about a damn “1st”

truth to told most of our best pick came from later rounds….. like Kittles a 5th rounder that’s one of the top players in the league and better than every player on your team:umad:

Also we have a better upside than yall and also have more flexibility in the future.

Them dog days for y’all are coming back and old spoiled milk & cheese status:umad:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I’m not even worried about a damn “1st”

truth to told most of our best pick came from later rounds….. like Kittles a 5th rounder that’s one of the top players in the league and better than every player on your team:umad:

Also we have a better upside than yall and also have more flexibility in the future.

Them dog days for y’all are coming back and old spoiled milk & cheese status:umad:
:salute:

Niner future looks real exciting, cant wait to see it