We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
220 yards and 40 yards rushing with multiple drops and WR quitting on routes is pretty above average to me. I say it's good in pouring down rain.
He had so many questionable decisions. Some throws were there he didn't pull the trigger on.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He reminds me of young Drew in rain games. He was putrid

It's a process

He was great if you ask me.
Other than Calloway and Kamara (and I guess the back up RBs) every single other person who touched the ball fukked up by either dropping golden passes or fumbling.
Not many QBs are gonna look great with these bums plus the weather.
Other than a few throws he missed and possibly a few reads (which i take it as him protecting the ball) can't ask him to do much more than he did.

I dont think realize how bad this supporting cast is, not one of these guys would be the number 2 WR on any other team in the league except maybe the Jets.
Think about that. Those dudes are terrible. And I dont think Mike gon help as much as folk think.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@South Paw and @Bryan Danielson both held up their end of the bargains the last two seasons :ehh:

I'm giving them continued access to this thread for another year

@SouthPaw
@Bryan Danielson
Motion to extend renewalship successful.

meh….. the bubble gonna burst…. This thread ain’t big enough for me and BottomFoot:usure:

But I do thank you for your services last night. On our side of our Niner government is VERY happy with the results:mjgrin:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He had so many questionable decisions. Some throws were there he didn't pull the trigger on.

He don’t trust the guys he is throwing the ball to and I don’t blame him. Considering the elements and the fact the WRs were dropping balls left and right, weird game to criticize Jamies for.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
[
He was great if you ask me.
Other than Calloway and Kamara (and I guess the back up RBs) every single other person who touched the ball fukked up by either dropping golden passes or fumbling.
Not many QBs are gonna look great with these bums plus the weather.
Other than a few throws he missed and possibly a few reads (which i take it as him protecting the ball) can't ask him to do much more than he did.

I dont think realize how bad this supporting cast is, not one of these guys would be the number 2 WR on any other team in the league except maybe the Jets.
Think about that. Those dudes are terrible. And I dont think Mike gon help as much as folk think.

What didn't get talked enough that Winston in rain games is his worst environment statistically.

Not only he didn't commit a giveaway, but he had his best rain game in his career. Drew didn't have a good rain game till he was 39 YEARS OLD.