We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I understand Brees trying to be an analyst thats non bias but damn bro he's only one year removed. He can easily offer publicly some words of encouragement to Jameis when the whole damn sports world only talk about his mistakes. Like damn Brees you should know best out of all people what he's going through. Just last year, Brees was going through the exact same issues "line not protecting, MT hurt, lack of receivers, piss poor playcalling ." I dont mind criticism but damn where is some vocal support at breh. As much props as Jameis give him, damn he cant get any love shown back, especially when his own coach is constantly chewing him out but praising every little thing that Taysom does.
Again, I think you reading too much into it and I feel confident Brees prob texts Jameis weekly with words of encouragement and advice.

Pretty sure Jameis even said this before or after the Packers game.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm big salty about how Zion and Griff lied about his injury return, because they didn't want to jeopardize ticket sales.

Saying some bs about being ready for game one. They big lied about that on media day.

Certain broken foot injuries take 4-6 months. I know... I know Ortho. Fracture anything but your metatarsals. 4 months. Why not tell the truth? I almost wasted a G to get some good ass tickets to see bum ass Garrett Temple and us lose by 10+.

No more... I ain't ever buying tickets in advance ever again. I'm big mad. I'm okay with losing, but I'm paying weeks in advance to see Zion. Then, you want pull the rug out from under me with some bs... Haven't gotten scans. He hasn't gotten scans because they know it ain't healed.

WTF... I'm done with this organization. I'll support my guys, I'll get same day game tickets when I'm in town, but I'm pretty much done investing my free time in them. Go con someone else.

I just want honestly
If Zion doesn't play a game this calendar year this franchise is going to get so much shyt for the media day theatrics they pulled.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm big salty about how Zion and Griff lied about his injury return, because they didn't want to jeopardize ticket sales.

Saying some bs about being ready for game one. They big lied about that on media day.

Certain broken foot injuries take 4-6 months. I know... I know Ortho. Fracture anything but your metatarsals. 4 months. Why not tell the truth? I almost wasted a G to get some good ass tickets to see bum ass Garrett Temple and us lose by 10+.

No more... I ain't ever buying tickets in advance ever again. I'm big mad. I'm okay with losing, but I'm paying weeks in advance to see Zion. Then, you want pull the rug out from under me with some bs... Haven't gotten scans. He hasn't gotten scans because they know it ain't healed.

WTF... I'm done with this organization. I'll support my guys, I'll get same day game tickets when I'm in town, but I'm pretty much done investing my free time in them. Go con someone else.

I just want honestly

:picard:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
My wisdom tooth pain went away.... And I can be not so pissed off and get some sleep.

I really hope I'm wrong about Zion. I really want us to be a good playoff team.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I understand Brees trying to be an analyst thats non bias but damn bro he's only one year removed. He can easily offer publicly some words of encouragement to Jameis when the whole damn sports world only talk about his mistakes. Like damn Brees you should know best out of all people what he's going through. Just last year, Brees was going through the exact same issues "line not protecting, MT hurt, lack of receivers, piss poor playcalling ." I dont mind criticism but damn where is some vocal support at breh. As much props as Jameis give him, damn he cant get any love shown back, especially when his own coach is constantly chewing him out but praising every little thing that Taysom does.

Sean P. and his "Stepson" :mjcry: