We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Nah it's literally the 3rd thing that comes up on google when you search "Jameis Winston crab gif" :russ: Regulars on sites like Klanreport don't want nothin to do with websites with demographics like this one :mjpls:. Although I see the homie @taker597 posting on Pelsreport (a site that thankfully has very little if any of the same :mjpls: energy that Saintsreport does) from time to time. :sas2:
Idk... Pels report got some weird ass Australian peps that are mad annoying and it's constantly a cycle of getting your hopes up that Pels are a good team... And we see how that works out.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
I've seen Brees vouch for Jameis. I feel this is a dry statement from you.
Lol come on fam Brees told him directly it's his team now if that's not an endorsement I don't know what is
Yea he endorsed him but Brees be throwing some low key shade on them highlights shows during the games on Sunday. I aint the only one that noticed it.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yea he endorsed him but Brees be throwing some low key shade on them highlights shows during the games on Sunday. I aint the only one that noticed it.
He's critical of the offense as he should be. Fans are just as much. Brees probably tries to be even more critical to not seem bias. He usually says "it will take time and the offense will be fine". It's not like he's shytting on Jameis. You reading too deep into it.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
He's critical of the offense as he should be. Fans are just as much. Brees probably tries to be even more critical to not seem bias. He usually says "it will take time and the offense will be fine". It's not like he's shytting on Jameis. You reading too deep into it.
Also, this is Brees 1st year as an analyst. Can't be making takes like that and be terribly wrong. Brees trying to stay in his lane and build credibility.

Brees don't need" I'm taking Iggy" for the last shot clip moment.

He's just gonna be making safe takes.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Also, this is Brees 1st year as an analyst. Can't be making takes like that and be terribly wrong. Brees trying to stay in his lane and build credibility.

Brees don't need" I'm taking Iggy" for the last shot clip moment.

He's just gonna be making safe takes.
I understand Brees trying to be an analyst thats non bias but damn bro he's only one year removed. He can easily offer publicly some words of encouragement to Jameis when the whole damn sports world only talk about his mistakes. Like damn Brees you should know best out of all people what he's going through. Just last year, Brees was going through the exact same issues "line not protecting, MT hurt, lack of receivers, piss poor playcalling ." I dont mind criticism but damn where is some vocal support at breh. As much props as Jameis give him, damn he cant get any love shown back, especially when his own coach is constantly chewing him out but praising every little thing that Taysom does.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Got some bytch ass wisdom teeth, man...

3 times out of the year they got me pop Tylenol like a bytch.

Got to get a consult and get this surgery done

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm big salty about how Zion and Griff lied about his injury return, because they didn't want to jeopardize ticket sales.

Like I'm big mad to be honest.

Certain broken foot injuries take 4-6 months. I know because I do a lot of Ortho. Fracture anything but your metatarsals. 4 months. Why not tell the truth? I almost wasted a G to get some good tickets to see bum ass Garrett Temple and us lose by 10+.

They said it was a Jones fracture, but it's way past the recovery time from the supposed surgery that happened way back in the summer.

So, they aren't telling truth about something.

No more... I ain't ever buying tickets in advance ever again with the Pels under this management. I'm okay with losing, but I'm paying weeks in advance to see Zion. Then, you want pull the rug out from under me with some bs... Haven't gotten scans. He hasn't gotten scans because they know it ain't healed.

WTF... Go con someone else. All I want is honesty from this organization... I can't even get that.

Last edited:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I'm big salty about how Zion and Griff lied about his injury return, because they didn't want to jeopardize ticket sales.

Saying some bs about being ready for game one. They big lied about that on media day.

Certain broken foot injuries take 4-6 months. I know... I know Ortho. Fracture anything but your metatarsals. 4 months. Why not tell the truth? I almost wasted a G to get some good ass tickets to see bum ass Garrett Temple and us lose by 10+.

No more... I ain't ever buying tickets in advance ever again. I'm big mad. I'm okay with losing, but I'm paying weeks in advance to see Zion. Then, you want pull the rug out from under me with some bs... Haven't gotten scans. He hasn't gotten scans because they know it ain't healed.

WTF... I'm done with this organization. I'll support my guys, I'll get same day game tickets when I'm in town, but I'm pretty much done investing my free time in them. Go con someone else.
:mjlol: you gotta be beacoup mad to post this in the saints thread bruh