We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:patrice: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Do either of you know whether that ELIASJWILLIAMS poster at SR is black or not? :mjpls:

I know the both of you saw his comment in that thread he made regarding a trade between Mike and Devante Parker. :mjpls:

Talking about how Parker would be beneficial to the Saints because he is a quiet player who "keeps his head down" :mjpls:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Do either of you know whether that ELIASJWILLIAMS poster at SR is black or not? :mjpls:

I know the both of you saw his comment in that thread he made regarding a trade between Mike and Devante Parker. :mjpls:

Talking about how Parker would be beneficial to the Saints because he is a quiet player who "keeps his head down" :mjpls:
Apparently he's not smart enough to look at Mike salary cap numbers.

At the same time... Mike been straight ever since the surgery mishap.

Looks like Mike has been keeping his head down and working.

Stupid ass clown.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Fans on there wanted to trade AK after 2019.

That's why fans are fans and GMs are GMs.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: Sometimes GMs fukk up, tho

MiLLen :mjlol:

The Front Office during "7-9 Purgatory" :scust:
Oh I agree. But fans get too overreactionary.

AK was clearly hurt but it was "AK isn't the same. We can easily find another. His heart isn't in it with Ingram gone. Trade him!!!"

Now it's with Mike. And granted, Mike gave fans plenty of ammo to be frustrated. But let's see how he looks and acts when he returns before we go about trading a top 5 WR in the NFL when we're a team that is...checks notes...void of talent at the WR position.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Pelicans trash without Zion :mjcry:

Can't even beat the 76ers and that's all we could do last year.

1-9

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What till we get a team that actually tries to rain 3s on us.. It's going to be bad.