We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
"Bu, bu, bu, in spite of his Interception, Taysom had two Touchdown runs for us." :troll:

"I guarantee you won't bring that up." :troll:

"Trust in CSP." :troll:

"You're not a real fan because you care more about being proven right than us losing." :troll:

"Go be a Falcons or Cowboys fan instead." :troll:

:sas1: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Sounds familiar? :sas2:
Payton really blew that game badly.

People talk about missing Brees play. I probably miss him carrying Payton on his bs games.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
tantrum-not-in-the-mood.gif
What you upset about, we all seen this coming

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Payton really blew that game badly.

People talk about missing Brees play. I probably miss him carrying Payton on his bs games.

Let me hit up SR to see how they are acting right now. :sas1:

Hell, I know they are probably going overboard with Juelzing, copping pleas, :cape: as usual. :mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This is a bad loss. Didn't get to watch the game but looking at the box score I'm almost sure Taysom's interception contributed heavily. Also looks like the secondary got worked.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Payton gonna have to make a call between Jameis and Taysom cause he fukked y'all constantly putting Hill in, especially once Jameis finally got into rhythm.

Jameis threw the ball like what 4-5 times the entire half, that's some self sabotage type shyt
Honestly bruh I been saying it since last season. Sean been fukking over that man like he trying prove a point. It's like he's mad that the front office signed him

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This is a bad loss. Didn't get to watch the game but looking at the box score I'm almost sure Taysom's interception contributed heavily. Also looks like the secondary got worked.

Yep, fukked up the momentum :smh:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Honestly bruh I been saying it since last season. Sean been fukking over that man like he trying prove a point. It's like he's mad that the front office signed him

Coach Payton is on some BS, seems he wants to sabotage Winston or has a vendetta about something.