We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
again, again, again....

it was a garbage-ass, THURSDAY night game on 3 days rest :mindblown:

almost all teams play like shyt on short rest, Thursday night games :yeshrug:

the 49ers struggled to get past the shytty Arizona Cardinals last month on a Thursday night as well squeaking by 28-25. the Cardinals outscored them 18-7 in the second half

Yes..... don’t forget to mention Kittles got hurt and we started having some key injuries pop up that game. :martin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
every team, every single week can make excuses like that.

the FACT remains that the 49ers struggled on a short rest, Thursday night game as well. Thursday games are trash for all teams.

We historically play well Thursday though...... word to when we one destroyed Cutlers Bears.

Yea injuries happen but not frequently to the top guys

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
again, again, again....

it was a garbage-ass, THURSDAY night game on 3 days rest :mindblown:

almost all teams play like shyt on short rest, Thursday night games :yeshrug:

the 49ers struggled to get past the shytty Arizona Cardinals last month on a Thursday night as well squeaking by 28-25. the Cardinals outscored them 18-7 in the second half
I'm a subscriber of this.

I'm also a subscriber of we had the same onside recovery issues come up in the Chicago game and the same drops issue with Ginn come up last week, etc.

I'm not panicing, but we'd be super homers if we didn't acknowledge this team has some issues to fix. Nothing super major at least. That we are 10-2 and haven't peaked yet says something.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
We historically play well Thursday though...... word to when we one destroyed Cutlers Bears.

Yea injuries happen but not frequently to the top guys

KI8fRIM.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yeah I'ma be critical of our offense and ST and how we keep showing flashes of overall bad play later...

Right now it's

And speaking of which, the "Special" teams BETTER get their minds right on the Onside Kick coverage :ufdup:, or else another team will end up running "Ambush" successfully on them. :damn:

Last edited:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Our lb core besides Davis is trash which means Kittles will feast, we gotta make Jimmy get rid of the ball quick to force turnovers, we need to sew up #1 cause we get destroyed by refs it's only going be worse in playoffs

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
We have to be more balanced on offense as well and let Latavius Murray get going. Pound the rock threw the inside gaps. Let the run game establish the passing game. Defense just gotta clean up on them penalties and they will be straight. Dennis Allen got to be a lil more aggressive with the playcalls. We played soft D against ATL all night until the end when we had to step up.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Our lb core besides Davis is trash which means Kittles will feast, we gotta make Jimmy get rid of the ball quick to force turnovers, we need to sew up #1 cause we get destroyed by refs it's only going be worse in playoffs
Trash is wayyyy too strong a word to call Kiko and A.J.

They haven't been THAT bad. In fact, I'd argue the whole defensive unit overall has played very good with flashes of being great.