We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Too soon man

giphy.gif
You can huddle around the dumpster fire in the Pelicans thread with us if you're cold.

:mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Na.... next week game has just turnt up to a new level. Y’all can rest easily.... y’all good now..... but specifically depending on how that Minny/Seahawks game goes.

We gotta play next weeks game like a playoff game. Prepare for the Bear

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Na.... next week game has just turnt up to a new level. Y’all can rest easily.... y’all good now..... but specifically depending on how that Minny/Seahawks game goes.

We gotta play next weeks game like a playoff game. Prepare for the Bear
With you guys losing this week. We can
afford to lose next week. We just need the Seahawks steal the West, because of tie breaker.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
afford to lose next week. We just need the Seahawks steal the West, because of tie breaker.

Naw we don’t want Seattle win the west!

Remember, we pretenders and Seattle got that MVP candidate back there. Last thing you want to do is give them any type of advantage. Best keep us ahead:sas2:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
My hope is we beat SF, then find any and however way to sweep the rest of the AFC South, and then come Week 17 we chilling again watching our backups...and Michael Thomas trying to beak another record while we frantically praying he doesn't get hurt lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps
My hope is we beat SF, then find any and however way to sweep the rest of the AFC South, and then come Week 17 we chilling again watching our backups...and Michael Thomas trying to beak another record while we frantically praying he doesn't get hurt lol
Then, we need Green Bay to drop another gane or we will have to play our starter in week 17.

They have the Tiebreaker and a cupcake schedule

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Took us 13 weeks fellas but we back where we belong :blessed:

And now that the NFC fukked up and let us here, we ain't relinquishing it :birdman:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I don’t want to sell my tickets for Sunday, but if somebody drop 625 imma go hed and sit this one out.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
They really think think they gon beat us because they’ve been feasting on shytty pocket passing qb’s :mjlol: I hope the team feels the same way and watch drew rip them mfs into shreds :shaq:
It's one thing to be confident, but the lack of respect they showing Drew is crazy.

They damn well may make life hell for Drew, but even with our good defense, if we face a QB like Brady I'm damn sure still giving him respect that being a legend he may find a way to still get some on us.