We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Micheal Thomas is the best receiver in the NFL.

He's putting up these numbers without a real second option beside him. Ginn needs to retire after this season, he's borderline useless.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Micheal Thomas is the best receiver in the NFL.

He's putting up these numbers without a real second option beside him. Ginn needs to retire after this season, he's borderline useless.
I really want him to get that Johnson record, but that's a pipe dream. It would Make him a lock for OPOY and MVP nomination lock.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I really want him to get that Johnson record, but that's a pipe dream. It would Make him a lock for OPOY and MVP nomination lock.
At this point, the QBs gonna have to fall off hard for MT to get significant MVP love.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
At this point, the QBs gonna have to fall off hard for MT to get significant MVP love.
There is no chance he wins MVP, but i personally like to see him get some love with one or two nominations and get a good push for OPOY

I don't think you'll see a Saints MVP winner in a long time with how voting is done and such unless we get a media superstar like Zion

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Did that against Suh.

I know fresh legs tend to put on a good showing in their 1st game, but I think clumsy ass Peat is done.

Soft bust in my book.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You can already peep that the homers/stans are gonna be a problem once Brees inevitably falls off for good. :francis:

Advanced-level homer/stan from Saints Report:
I'm really getting sick and tired of hearing about switching to TB over Drew Brees. Teddy Bridgewater is no Drew Brees - Period! No ands, ifs, or buts about it!

Drew Brees has done so much for this team since he got here. The Saints wouldn't even be a blip on the Radar Screen without him and Sean Payton! Personally, I don't care if he doesn't win another game. :what: He deserves his spot as the starting QB for the Saints after all he's done!

Where is all this talk coming from, anyway? I get it. Most of the Fans now are very young, and don't know what its like to root for a 1-15 team. To wear bags on their heads with the word "Ain'ts" on it. What its like to be called the laughing stock of the NFL. I've personally been there, and done that.

Drew Brees is the GOAT of this league at his position - and yes, that includes Tom Brady in everything but SB wins.

TB can't hold a candlestick to Drew Brees. He is a game manager. Heck, when he was in, we couldn't score, and had to rely on the defense and ST unit to win games for us. Passes went mostly to RB's, for Heavens sakes.

I just simply don't get this talk. Why would anyone in their right minds want to pull the GOAT and go to a game manager, and call that a plus? Does anyone seriously believe that TB can take this team on his shoulders, make it better by himself, and win a SB? Seriously? :mjpls:

Look, I like TB as a backup QB. He's a great leader. He's really good at managing a game. But, he is no SB QB. Period. :mjpls:

Sorry, but I felt I needed to rant on this one. I see these posts almost every day now, and can't believe what I'm reading. I've gotten to where I don't even open up the posts anymore.

Sorry if I'm coming off too strong, but it just frustrates me that anyone would hate on Drew Brees like this. It wasn't that long ago that people were giving him the moniker of Breesus, and now they want to pull him for a game manager.

Drew Brees is not only the best Saints QB of all time, but the best QB of the NFL of all time. He has my vote for as long as he wants to play to be the starting QB of the Nawlins Saints. Nough said. :cape:

This is gonna end up like the Eli situation with the Giants. :snoop:

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You can already peep that the homers/stans are gonna be a problem once Brees inevitably falls off for good. :francis:

Advanced-level homer/stan from Saints Report:

This is gonna end up like the Eli situation with the Giants. :snoop:
I'm just glad Brees and Payton have enough grace to call it. Which is why i believes Brees retires this year.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm just glad Brees and Payton have enough grace to call it. Which is why i believes Brees retires this year.

That poster was real condescending towards Teddy B. :stopitslime:

In his Stanley-ass eyes, Teddy B. is gonna be nothing more than a game manager who lacks the ability to be a Super Bowl-winning quarterback. :smh:

And it is funny, I seem to recall "a certain QB who wears #9 :sas1:" once having the label "game manager" attached to him as well and not Super Bowl-QB material, yet he managed to step up his game, shed that label, and acquired the ultimate prize while on the way to a 1st-ballot HOF career. :sas2:

If he can overcome that label placed upon him, why is Teddy B. unable to do the same? :mjpls:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That poster was real condescending towards Teddy B. :stopitslime:

In his Stanley-ass eyes, Teddy B. is gonna be nothing more than a game manager who lacks the ability to be a Super Bowl-winning quarterback. :smh:

And it is funny, I seem to recall "a certain QB who wears #9 :sas1:" once having the label "game manager" attached to him as well and not Super Bowl-QB material, yet he managed to step up his game, shed that label, and acquired the ultimate prize while on the way to a 1st-ballot HOF career. :sas2:

If he can overcome that label placed upon him, why is Teddy B. unable to do the same? :mjpls:

Pretty heartless to a man that almost lost his leg and hasn't had a decent offensive coach to develop him. The knee injury really makes me upset, because Teddy had some wheels. I missed seeing it from his rookie year.

My only problem with Teddy is his agent. If it comes down to losing our stars or overpaying Teddy. Bye.

I'm all for drafting for a shining new QB... But much like Easton.

You don't go into the draft with huge hole like that in the lineup. If he can settle for about $100 milly for 6 years. You sign him. If it doesn't work out. Get Fields next year.

But those homers are beggong for their "prototypical" QB in Burrow. I'm a big LSU/Burrow fan, but nahhhh. I have Fields in a different stratosphere than Burrow. I wish the best for Burrow, but he's gonna bust if he goes to a really bad team.

You ain't seeing me crown a 5th year senior. If it takes 5 years for you to finally dominate college, because you need A1 players, coaches, program, and scheme. Nahhhh, fam. Red flags. NFL is a completely different game. You got to be good inspite of issues. Joe has never been that guy. I guess his direct pseduo-comparison is 2016 Matt Ryan with a killer instinct.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Demario Davis is just what we need at LB god bless that brother he can ball and he’s a leader

Eli Apple locking things up :wow:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Demario Davis is just what we need at LB god bless that brother he can ball and he’s a leader

Eli Apple locking things up :wow:
Eli Apple career resurgence has been so amazing to watch.

Where all those Giants peeps :mjpls: that constantly called him and his mother a cancer.

Calling out a dumpster fire a dumpster fire. Annie Apple was right about that
organization. They where the problem.