We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man that's tough. Damn are ankle injuries a bytch
6077571477c36.image.jpg

He was atleast hobbling on it back in April for a reality TV show. Which is pretty much on point for clearing rehab by atleast this month or next.

I just hope Thomas doesn't rush through it again.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Right.
I saw a quote earlier of him saying something like "when in doubt run deep"
That line make sense, tho.

You want your field stretcher to do their job, because even Brees struggled when defense brought their secondary into the box and got physical. Unfortunately, Brees couldn't throw it to make use of it. So, they had our WR running a bunch of comebacks and digs when things breakdown. Run go's... And make the defense take some risky bets. If you give Winston clean underneath routes. I do not see how Winston couldn't tear defenses in chunks. Especially, Kamara not working the check down and going back to 2018 Kamara of being more intermediate passing threat.

I think Kamara probably gonna have an even better season than last year because of it. Kamara and Winston had some damn good chemistry in that 49ers game.

If Hill can ball out as Swiss army knife from all over the field , and Thomas can actually be 100% for week one. I think this offense is gonna be electric.

Hill
Thomas
Smith
Harris
Callaway
Trautman
Johnson
Kamara
Ty
L-Train

A lot of people thinking the offense will collapse without Brees are being foolish. This team scored 30 ppg while being really inefficient in a lot of ways to due to Brees mortality.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That line make sense, tho.

You want your field stretcher to do their job, because even Brees struggled when defense brought their secondary into the box and got physical. Unfortunately, Brees couldn't throw it to make use of it. So, they had our WR running a bunch of comebacks and digs when things breakdown. Run go's... And make the defense take some risky bets. If you give Winston clean underneath routes. I do not see how Winston couldn't tear defenses in chunks. Especially, Kamara not working the check down and going back to 2018 Kamara of being more intermediate passing threat.

I think Kamara probably gonna have an even better season than last year because of it. Kamara and Winston had some damn good chemistry in that 49ers game.

If Hill can ball out as Swiss army knife from all over the field , and Thomas can actually be 100% for week one. I think this offense is gonna be electric.

Hill
Thomas
Smith
Harris
Callaway
Trautman
Johnson
Kamara
Ty
L-Train

A lot of people thinking the offense will collapse without Brees are being foolish. This team scored 30 ppg while being really inefficient in a lot of ways to due to Brees mortality.

Oh yeah its absolutely right.
And we on the same page bout AK too. He couldn't eat cause the middle of the field was clogged up cause safeties weren't playing deep.
If Jameis can work a miracle and control his turnovers this offense is gonna be so fun to watch barring injuries

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Saints Thread Political offices are still closed for vacation. When all political offices are closed. The thread goes to @b. woods Purge Protocol. On Sight to all Random # Dudes.

And how many times you gonna post that same scene from Training Day...

Cuz I know there is always a cost to pay to handle certain business affairs.

But I respect that…… I know I can easily green light certain niccas but I’m trynna be respectful and diplomatic.

But I got you.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Maybe one day we'll all link up and share some daiquiris and watch the game and talk shyt lol

I been tried to be chill and peace.

But some niccas don’t want peace. :hubie:

I’ll break bread with all my real “TRUs”:mjgrin:

But niccas that don’t want peace or squash the past can get the smoke:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Bryan getting a little spicy. Must be close to the season :mjgrin:

BottomFoot getting desperate and trynna get all the allies he can get….. cuz he know what’s coming :russ:

I called out him and like 3 of his Seahawk brehs last week.

They in hiding, we running through Renton turning over every stone searching for them:mjlol:

We gonna eviscerate everyone of them….. but gonna save him for last:mjlit:

After next season they finna be Card stans status:mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
BottomFoot getting desperate and trynna get all the allies he can get….. cuz he know what’s coming :russ:

I called out him and like 3 of his Seahawk brehs last week.

They in hiding, we running through Renton turning over every stone searching for them:mjlol:

We gonna eviscerate everyone of them….. but gonna save him for last:mjlit:

After next season they finna be Card stans status:mjlol:
You been saying this shyt for years
While niners keep racking up last place division finishes
Make it make sense brother :mjlol: