We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
5bfa77a341ca4f28a56e81a31fd1fe74_md.jpg

P going The Full Percocet for this movie :mjlol:

Perc P was probably in the casting director trailer auditioning young wanna be starlets for the role of his wife
l9nx3-th.png

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Where you hear that?:sadcam:
His rehab time table with his surgery is 8-10 months for a normal person. For a football player... Maybe 6 months and that is still July when he clears rehab. Then, Thomas gotta restrength his lower body all over again back to what he used to be...

I kind of wish he made a business decision last year and just call it when it happened. This injury rolling into this year is rough.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Winston Era is here.

They talk Thomas might be pup to start the season, doe... :lupe:

Sell out for Brees like a soldier and get zero respect for it. Thomas slander gonna be at an all time high if ain't 100%.

Jameis gon get blamed for every single thing no matter.
We all know how this bout to go

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Jameis gon get blamed for every single thing no matter.
We all know how this bout to go
Just like Jared Cook lost us the playoff game not Brees arm being shot and throwing 3 picks in our territory.

Certain things don't change.

Winston could have an MVP season and his doubters will be like...

"Let's see how he does in the playoffs."

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Just like Jared Cook lost us the playoff game not Brees arm being shot and throwing 3 picks in our territory.

Certain things don't change.

Winston could have an MVP season and his doubters will be like...

"Let's see how he does in the playoffs."

Right.
I saw a quote earlier of him saying something like "when in doubt run deep" exact opposite of what Brees would say and in my head I'm like these peckerwoods gon jump on him talking bout take the safe underneath throw while all Brees picks come from him thinking he still got that '09 arm

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
His rehab time table with his surgery is 8-10 months for a normal person. For a football player... Maybe 6 months and that is still July when he clears rehab. Then, Thomas gotta restrength his lower body all over again back to what he used to be...

I kind of wish he made a business decision last year and just call it when it happened. This injury rolling into this year is rough.
Man that's tough. Damn are ankle injuries a bytch