We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Don’t y’all fret nan we got someone cheap that will score TDs and play a full season now
full
Kyle-Pitts-5-25-21-7.jpeg
Damn you couldn't wait to turn on the best player in your franchise history :picard:
And Young shyt starter Ceedy Duece gon be all up in his ear having him mad af ready to fight after he bring up Gainesville dirt :umad:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Damn you couldn't wait to turn on the best player in your franchise history :picard:
And Young shyt starter Ceedy Duece gon be all up in his ear having him mad af ready to fight after he bring up Gainesville dirt :umad:
CGJ do be getting in nikkas heads fr :mjlol:
But he ain’t big enough to guard KP breh and them facts :yeshrug:

As for the NFL version of Street Clothes, he a hoe ass nikka and I hope he gets turf toe and scores five TDs for the season again :ld: :pacspit:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Nevermind, I seem to have an answer. :mjgrin:
There is only like 3 dudes butthurt because no one is giving Hill a chance. One of them is upset because Winston got more tweets. They just so emotional. I just want the best QB starting.

It's Winston :stopitslime: Unless he still plays like knucklehead

taker597

Superstar
Daps
5bfa77a341ca4f28a56e81a31fd1fe74_md.jpg

P going The Full Percocet for this movie :mjlol:

Don't know if this is for film or one of P goofy motivation tactics that makes no sense.

"Can't leave the building with water in the mop bucket. Someone might Turn it over and make a mess."

All these grown ass players::ohhh::whoo:

Yo, man... He right. :snoop: Empty the bucket every play! :damn:

Man, I miss goofy football culture.

Last edited: