We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
No black jerseys-gold pants-adjustable black socks for the Wild Card game :mjcry:
We gonna ride with black pants the rest of the way. I bet if we have to go on the road for the NFCCG they will choose the black pants over the white (which would make sense given the snow).

The question is if we actually made the Super Bowl, which uniform would we go with. The AFC gets first choice so assuming they go with their home uniforms, we'd have the option of white on black, white on gold, or white on white. I wish the NFL would let us rock our color rush but they are the no fun league so I don't think we're allowed to.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We gonna ride with black pants the rest of the way. I bet if we have to go on the road for the NFCCG they will choose the black pants over the white (which would make sense given the snow).

Last game in all-black in the postseason: :pacspit:

Last game in all-white in the postseason: :snoop:

Last game in black jerseys-gold pants in the postseason: :blessed:

2020 NFL All-Pro Team Roster
Kamara, Demario, and Ram made the second team.

I'm very surprised Kamara did not make the first team. Last year they created a "Flex" position so that CMC could make the 1st team, I wonder why they didn't give that same honor to Kamara this year.

Answer = :mjpls:

McCACfrey plays the game the "right" way. :mjpls:

He lets his game do the talking for him and does not draw unnecessary attention to himself like that Kamara does. :mjpls:

Daps

Nahhhhh :mjlol:

Drew can get a sendoff in a great opening day ceremony in September lol
Win the Super Bowl and go out on top Drew :blessed:

:scust: At those clowns. Get that old fart and his ridiculous cap hit outta here and let him cry bout the tyranny against the flag in peace like the old man yelling at cloud he is. While we go rescue Deshaun from Houston and lock up the NFC South for another decade :mjgrin::blessed:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Last game in all-black in the postseason: :pacspit:

Last game in all-white in the postseason: :snoop:

Last game in black jerseys-gold pants in the postseason: :blessed:

Answer = :mjpls:

McCACfrey plays the game the "right" way. :mjpls:

He lets his game do the talking for him and does not draw unnecessary attention to himself like that Kamara does. :mjpls:
The media and :mjpls: fans ruined CMC for me. He's a fine running back, but Jesus fukkong christ they try so hard to crown that dude. He gets one good year and it's CASE CLOSED HE'S THE BEST RB IN THE SOUTH.

If you want to run Kamara into the ground before he's 30 with 1000 snaps seasons. He'll put in GOAT level seasons not just good season on a bad team.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Sean P. and Brees bet not try to force some :flabbynsick: passing and "cute" plays. :ufdup:

Develop some "Real nikka" drives :birdman: @SubZeroDegrees to keep Mack and Hicks from teeing off on Brees :damn: (because we all know that Peat will give them "access" :mjlol:).

That means no 6-yard loss Jet Sweeps or slow-developing Triple End Around "deep" passes to "#80". :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: @You know damn well

And the pressure is on Allen and the "Defense" to not get styled on like they usually do. :ufdup:

Last edited: