We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Damn, you went WAY back. :flabbynsick:

:whoa: Hold on, Tim was kinda nice when he played here.

Plus, he was actually drafted, and the criteria is only for the scrub UDFAs. :mjlol:

:gucci: How you not gonna add "#80"? :mjtf:

Also, is TommyLee the 3rd/Slot WR? :lolbron:

He also was drafted.

A better replacement would be Josh Hill or Dan Arnold. :scusthov:
I was rocking with you on the Tim Hightower take but put some damn respect on Josh Hill

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Stecker was good too.:ufdup: Yall starting to overkill the random # jokes if every person who isn't an All Pro classifies as a random number
Wait... I thought we doing the best random number team or we doing the most random number team

@b. woods You spent like 4 months, but your joke finally went viral. Love the resiliency and determination.

shyt got hot.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Wait... I thought we doing the best random number team or we doing the most random number team

@b. woods You spent like 4 months, but your joke finally went viral. Love the resiliency and determination.

shyt got hot.
King shyt @b. woods

I feel any sort of noticeable name shouldn't count as a random # though

A random # has to legit be a random # like Haley last Sunday (random # got a pick tho :blessed:)

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I was rocking with you on the Tim Hightower take but put some damn respect on Josh Hill

UDFA who is productive once every 7-8 games + injury prone? :usure:

That is definitely "Random #" criteria. :smh:

shyt got hot.

King shyt @b. woods

I feel any sort of noticeable name shouldn't count as a random # though

A random # has to legit be a random # like Haley last Sunday (random # got a pick tho :blessed:)

To be fair, @portcityplaya is the one who officially coined the term "Random #". :myman:

I just put it out there. :blessed:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Strange that "Captain America" himself, Brees, does not have an opinion on the recent matters. :mjpls:

He had one in 2016 on Kaep kneeling in protest over injustices from "law-enforcement officials". :mjpls:

He had one last year on the national outrage over said injustices. :mjpls:

Surely, he would have one on these mob of "thugs" running up in The Capitol and causing mayhem, disrespecting this "great nation" that he loves dearly. :mjpls:

As well as the "law-enforcement officials" who allowed them access :mjpls:

Unless, he lowkey agrees with their stance. :mjpls:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
Strange that "Captain America" himself, Brees, does not have an opinion on the recent matters. :mjpls:

He had one in 2016 on Kaep kneeling in protest over injustices from "law-enforcement officials". :mjpls:

He had one last year on the national outrage over said injustices. :mjpls:

Surely, he would have one on these mob of "thugs" running up in The Capitol and causing mayhem, disrespecting this "great nation" that he loves dearly. :mjpls:

As well as the "law-enforcement officials" who allowed them access :mjpls:

Unless, he lowkey agrees with their stance. :mjpls:
Man fukk all that nikka need to win this playoff game