We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Again.... good luck to y’all.... don’t worry y’all won’t hear from buddy for awhile

giphy.gif

@South Paw gotta hold my pockets till atleast training camp
Now only difference is we didn't fukk our end of the deal. We needed Seattle to win Week 17 to get us HFA. It wasn't anything personal. :ld:

However, if Brees comes out tomorrow and he weezing like the penguin from Toy Story cuz his ribs fukked up, that's your ass :ufdup:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The only team that has home field advantage is GB due to the weather. Lets keep it real, the Titans went in there and got embarassed cuz they aint a cold weather team. 2 dome teams and a warm weather team is all thats left.

Pretty sure that gives GB an advantage
It of course does but I think you'd be fairly surprised at how our team is a team that can wear many, many hats. But we'll cross that bridge if the time arises. Right now we need to focus on Chicago. Our track record vs bad QBs in the playoffs isn't necessarily something to marvel at :snoop:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It of course does but I think you'd be fairly surprised at how our team is a team that can wear many, many hats. But we'll cross that bridge if the time arises. Right now we need to focus on Chicago. Our track record vs bad QBs in the playoffs isn't necessarily something to marvel at :snoop:

Handle the bears and bucs, we will handle the Rams. See u in 2 weeks :salute:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The only team that has home field advantage is GB due to the weather. Lets keep it real, the Titans went in there and got embarassed cuz they aint a cold weather team. 2 dome teams and a warm weather team is all thats left.

Pretty sure that gives GB an advantage

If it's snowing and at night... Yeah. If it's just forzen thundra. Probably not. IF WE MAKE IT... We are probably playing at 330 anyway.

Yeah... The NFC is the afternoon game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now only difference is we didn't fukk our end of the deal. We needed Seattle to win Week 17 to get us HFA. It wasn't anything personal. :ld:

However, if Brees comes out tomorrow and he weezing like the penguin from Toy Story cuz his ribs fukked up, that's your ass :ufdup:

Brees good he a vet and don’t need 16 games, he had a nice mini break to rest up, came back late in the season to make sure he not rusty and now he in playoff mode.

I saw no issues with him last week, he 100 and plus y’all still have Hill

No GB may be more of a monster than I was predicting.... y’all better listen to whatever Kwon and Sanders tell y’all if y’all match up with them

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Brees good he a vet and don’t need 16 games, he had a nice mini break to rest up, came back late in the season to make sure he not rusty and now he in playoff mode.

No GB may be more of a monster than I was predicting.... y’all better listen to whatever Kwon and Sanders tell y’all if y’all match up with them
Playing in Green Bay in the winter has always come down to the better running game and short and intermediate passing game.

So, It's really razor thin at best.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Playing in Green Bay in the winter has always come down to the better running game and short and intermediate passing game.

True that.

I just know we did everything we can do, we gave y’all players, we told yall strategies (letting the West play it out), and etc.

Y’all gotta bring it home now:usure:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Man let's worry about GB when the time comes.

We need to beat Chicago. There's no excuses tomorrow. None. Especially with Mooney and Roquan out. I know the last four years have scarred me because the nerves hit me this afternoon when as much as two years ago I would have been cocky as hell about playing Trubisky. This team needs to handle business tomorrow.

Then we can get nervous about Tampa and hear the "it's hard to beat a team three times" narrative ad nausem.

I will say, Bryan being absolutely ruthless to South Paw tonight got me dying. :mjlol: A nice way to calm my nerves lol. I already know the ATL fukkboys gonna be on that same shyt tomorrow though if we choke.:beli:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

We need to beat Chicago. There's no excuses tomorrow. None. Especially with Mooney and Roquan out. I know the last four years have scarred me because the nerves hit me this afternoon when as much as two years ago I would have been cocky as hell about playing Trubisky. This team needs to handle business tomorrow.

Then we can get nervous about Tampa and hear the "it's hard to beat a team three times" narrative ad nausem.

I will say, Bryan being absolutely ruthless to South Paw tonight got me dying. :mjlol: A nice way to calm my nerves lol. I already know the ATL fukkboys gonna be on that same shyt tomorrow though if we choke.:beli:

Fair enough and rest easy and prepare for the Bears.

SP, that’s my celly now..... his cornbread mine till training camp.... hell even preseason

Anyone rocking that ugly ass blue and shyt green getting that work on SIGHT

taker597

Superstar
Daps

You need to do what I will do... Go to an outdoor brunch spot and get trashed before the game. Then, sit and feel the impending doom when Mitch goes off for 300 yards and 3TDs while Brees probably have game losing fumble because of Peat's dumbass. You won't even feel the disappointment.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
But we'll cross that bridge if the time arises. Right now we need to focus on Chicago. Our track record vs bad QBs in the playoffs isn't necessarily something to marvel at :snoop:

:mjcry: I am proud of you, breh.

You and taker need to go tell the same to SR, who already have us in the Super Bowl. :snoop: