We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Z
Honest question breh: How long have you been a Saints fan? :ufdup:

You seem like one of those "new" Saints fans who are only used to all of the recent winning. :ufdup:

Historically, there's a certain inherent amount of fukkery that surrounds this franchise that only long-time Saints fans are familiar with. :damn:

Why do you think so much off-the-wall and "dumb luck" shyt happens to us? :usure:

That is why I warn y'all to chill and never guarantee shyt when it comes to the Saints. :ufdup:

Ask @You know damn well, who is an oldhead Saints breh :myman:, and I'm sure that he will agree. :sas1:
I still get flashbacks to the following:
Triple Reverse Bush
Denver block FG
Jason David
Aaron Brooks backward pass
Everything to do with Ditka
Those struggle bus offense with Doom Patrol
fukkING San Francisco
fukkING 3-13 NFC West teams vs. Payton Era
Reggie Bush facemask fumble
John Carney
Being 6-2 and missing the playoffs.

I think I missed a few... Nothing ever makes sense with this team. You either embrace the madness or move on. I do so much pro betting, but I really stay away from the Saints unless it's under special circumstances. Which I think I won ever bet except the Brees Thumb injury game.

Everytime we get too much positive energy is when shyt fukk up with these Saints. That's why us old head always got to be on some reverse jinx voodoo hot take bullshyt. Too calm the energy do.

Granted, 2009 never had that energy. It was lit from the very first snap of preseason. It felt like destiny we would win. We would get faint glimpses of that vibe, but never a whole season worth like 2009.

Reality of truth is that ATL ain't gonna be awful forever. Brees is gonna retire. Payton can't coach us forever. So, I welcome the bullshyt that is going to come and keep our foot on their neck no matter how good they are.

Last edited:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
So you haven't been here for Ruben Mayes dalton hillard struggle running plays
Jim Everett attacking Jim Rome on his show
Morten Anderson being our only scoring option
Mel grey on kick returns
Brett maxie covering up for our trash cbs
Hoby Brenner Mike tice Eric Martin And original random #80s (lonzel hill e.t.c)
I was born in 79 and still have baby flashbacks of 1-15 with dikks :dame: as our coach

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Z

Triple Reverse Bush
Denver block FG
Jason David
fukkING San Francisco
John Carney

I think I missed a few... Nothing ever makes sense with this team. You either embrace the madness or move on. I do so much pro betting, but I really stay away from the Saints unless it's under special circumstances. Which I think I won ever bet except the Brees Thumb injury game.

Everytime we get too much positive energy is when shyt fukk up with these Saints. That's why us old head always got to be on some reverse jinx voodoo hot take bullshyt. Too calm the energy do.

Granted, 2009 never had that energy. It was lit from the very first snap of preseason. It felt like destiny we would win. We would get faint glimpses of that vibe, but never a whole season worth like 2009.

Reality of truth is that ATL ain't gonna be awful forever. Brees is gonna retire. Payton can't coach us forever. So, I welcome the bullshyt that is going to come and keep our foot on their neck no matter how good they are.

Dap and rep :myman:
tenor.gif

:russ: We are like Al Bundy with the "Bundy Curse" fukkery surrounding us. :damn:

The Funboys are like Peggy (red and the MAIN problem for us). :pacspit:

The Kitties are Marcy. :stopitslime:

Who would be the fat women that tormented Al, though? :patrice:

Yeah, although I was :whoa: and took each game one at a time during "G.O.A.T. Season" because something could have gone wrong at ANY moment and fukked everything up :damn:, things just felt right from the jump, like it was THE year for us. :wow:

And thankfully, it was true. :blessed:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Z

Triple Reverse Bush
Denver block FG
Jason David
fukkING San Francisco
John Carney

2018 had that energy until the NFCCG. Can't revise history. 2018 was LIT. WHOLE city was Choppa styling. Choppa must have made a deal with the devil lmfao

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The Browns COVID outbreak has me bracing myself for the eventual news about one or more of our guys testing positive. I'm sorry but this team has shown they are pretty bad at following COVID protocols so I just know we're not done yet, especially with no hotel bubble.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
2018 had that energy until the NFCCG. Can't revise history. 2018 was LIT. WHOLE city was Choppa styling. Choppa must have made a deal with the devil lmfao
I don't know... Ever since Drew Arm fell off in week 11 against Dallas. I started getting worried. Then, we start down 14 points to Nick Foles Eagles in the playoffs. It just naturally felt off.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I don't know... Ever since Drew Arm fell off in week 11 against Dallas. I started getting worried. Then, we start down 14 points to Nick Foles Eagles in the playoffs. It just naturally felt off.

You get it, breh. :mjcry:

We started looking funny in the light from that game on the rest of that season. :huhldup:

That is what I attempted to warn NOSaintsFan about getting ahead of yourself with those guarantees. :ufdup:

Unfortunately, the optimistic Homer in him refused to see it :francis:, and he had to learn the hard way in the NFC Title Game. :ufdup:

Notice how he has eased up on the guarantees since then? :sas1:

Sidenote: I know you and him saw that dumbass thread at SR guaranteeing that we would get the 1st Seed Sunday. :snoop:

Which reminds me :patrice:, I need to go "Dead Falcon" that fool for jinxing us. :ufdup:

Should Report him as well :birdman:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Y'all don't understand, 1987 12-3 division champs
Then minny crushed the building 44-10

No no no don't throw that pass
Daddy why does God hate the saints:damn:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
You get it, breh. :mjcry:

We started looking funny in the light from that game on the rest of that season. :huhldup:

That is what I attempted to warn NOSaintsFan about getting ahead of yourself with those guarantees. :ufdup:

Unfortunately, the optimistic Homer in him refused to see it :francis:, and he had to learn the hard way in the NFC Title Game. :ufdup:

Notice how he has eased up on the guarantees since then? :sas1:

Sidenote: I know you and him saw that dumbass thread at SR guaranteeing that we would get the 1st Seed Sunday. :snoop:

Which reminds me :patrice:, I need to go "Dead Falcon" that fool for jinxing us. :ufdup:

Should Report him as well :birdman:
Man you and @taker597 need to stop :mjlol:

Yall got revisionist history hard :russ:

I see why @blockboy504 and @horizon been coming at yall lately. :bryan:

Nobody win when the family feuds tho :lupe:

In 2009 we lost OUR LAST THREE GAMES. I can imagine how you would have been if the Coli was around then:pachaha: Yall would have been like "See. That Redskins game. We lucky we won but we should have known the run was becoming over then. And then we barely beat a Falcons team without Ryan at center"

:heh::heh::heh:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
So I wasn't warning you to :whoa: in 2018, huh? :usure:

Of course, they are guilty of the same thing. :ufdup:

A LOT of cats on this site are ignorant to the fact that they may possess that "jinx gene". :snoop:

The only one who is well aware of it uses it for evil, and I am sure we all know who it is. :lolbron:
You warned me in 2018 but I wasn't accounting for the fact the refs would fukk us over :yeshrug:

I've been on my Ps and Qs since then though. I don't guarantee anything. I do talk shyt to the Falcons, Bucs, and Panthers tho :russ: Something you and @taker597 gonna regret not doing more of because yall always worried about "when it's their turn though:lupe:" :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You warned me in 2018 but I wasn't accounting for the fact the refs would fukk us over :yeshrug:

I've been on my Ps and Qs since then though. I don't guarantee anything. I do talk shyt to the Falcons, Bucs, and Panthers tho :russ: Something you and @taker597 gonna regret not doing more of because yall always worried about "when it's their turn though:lupe:" :mjlol:
We'll technically our starters only lost two game in 2009. Even then... That was a miss field goal and Demarcus Ware gameplaning from being 15-0.

I really didn't sweat the whole losing 3 game thing. Then, we came hot in against the Cards in the playoffs.

Granted... The 2018 Steelers game was probably my favorite regular season game of all time in attendance next to Green Bay 2008.

We got 5 days... :damn:

Let’s let loose and reminiscence. More classic saints talk.