We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You warned me in 2018 but I wasn't accounting for the fact the refs would fukk us over :yeshrug:

It should have never come down to that. :ufdup:

• Dan Arnold dropping a Touchdown pason the opening drive and having to settle for a Field Goal :snoop:
  • A "Random #" on Special Teams fukking up on the Rams Fake Punt (when they had been known to pull off that shyt all season) :snoop:
  • Offense having to settle for a Field Goal after the Defense got an Interception :snoop:
  • Brees's :flabbynsick: arm short-arming a 3rd Down pass to Ginn and having to Punt :snoop:

All of those failures put us in position to get fukked over by the "No Call". :ufdup:

I do talk shyt to the Falcons, Bucs, and Panthers tho :russ: Something you and @taker597 gonna regret not doing more of because yall always worried about "when it's their turn though:lupe:" :mjlol:

NEVER start shyt with them, or ANY fanbase. :ufdup:

Let their annoying nut asses go around seeking attention from another man. :dame:

And when they bring their bullshyt around, THAT is when you go IN on them, pleihboi. :birdman:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You warned me in 2018 but I wasn't accounting for the fact the refs would fukk us over :yeshrug:

I've been on my Ps and Qs since then though. I don't guarantee anything. I do talk shyt to the Falcons, Bucs, and Panthers tho :russ: Something you and @taker597 gonna regret not doing more of because yall always worried about "when it's their turn though:lupe:" :mjlol:

Who is there to talk shyt doeee... They all gone, man..

All we got are Tom Brady Fans...

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It should have never come down to that. :ufdup:

• Dan Arnold dropping a Touchdown pason the opening drive and having to settle for a Field Goal :snoop:
  • A "Random #" on Special Teams fukking up on the Rams Fake Punt (when they had been known to pull off that shyt all season) :snoop:
  • Offense having to settle for a Field Goal after the Defense got an Interception :snoop:
  • Brees's :flabbynsick: arm short-arming a 3rd Down pass to Ginn and having to Punt :snoop:

All of those failures put us in position to get fukked over by the "No Call". :ufdup:

NEVER start shyt with them, or ANY fanbase. :ufdup:

Let their annoying nut asses go around seeking attention from another man. :dame:

And when they bring their bullshyt around, THAT is when you go IN on them, pleihboi. :birdman:
Well you just know @staticshock and @AVXL cockroach asses just waiting in the weeds waiting to poke they head out the second some team other than their trash one beats us.
@Georgiamuscle aint slick either.
They gonna have the game thread and this thread bookmarked until we lose. :russ:

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

0f56c9a2627cf06e38a8634c240f13792efe1a41r1-500-300_hq.gif

Random Number 80 holding down the fort, but we ready now...

ZRMEJk.gif

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Well you just know @staticshock and @AVXL cockroach asses just waiting in the weeds waiting to poke they head out the second some team other than their trash one beats us.
@Georgiamuscle aint slick either.

They gonna have the game thread and this game thread bookmarked until we lose. :russ:

:mjtf: And you just @ them, so now they are gonna bring their annoying asses in here on some bullshyt. :snoop:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta