We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka they sold us bad goods on Kwon, injured Drew, knocked out Tre'quan...

...there's been many times I've wanted to go off on @Bryan Danielson because this wasn't what I had in mind when we made our deal but here we are in Week 17 with an outside shot at the #1 seed so I continue to (foolishly?) believe that our FortySainters contingency is just working in mysterious ways and not to question it.

Kwon will be good to go, his healing powers are amazing:whoa:

Drew just needed some load management like in the NBA, he fresh and good to go the next 6 weeks or so:whoa:

Also, those were accidents. What we did to Kyler was personal..... Russ finna feel it too:takedat:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Drew just needed some load management like in the NBA, he fresh and good to go the next 6 weeks or so:whoa:

Also, those were accidents. What we did to Kyler was personal..... Russ finna feel it too:takedat:
Who knew revenge tour 2.0 meant going 6-10 and injuring qbs on your way to a top 10 draft pick

You really showed the league :mjlol:

horizon

Veteran
Daps

Nah the only way to make up for that shyt is to take a dive it is what it is fam

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They have absolutely no path to the SB.

NONE:wow:

So like for reference for this joke,

Like Russ either part owns, sponsored, or some how affiliated with Alaska Airlines. And this nicca be giving the team tickets like anyone but wants to fly to fukking ALASKA :mjlol::mjlol:

And word is the team always be like
:stopitslime::francis: “uh.... thanks”:martin:

With that said:mjgrin:

Russ already preparing his gift bags to give them for the off-season:pachaha:
I'd say the path is winning 3 playoff games :dahell: