We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Carolina appears to be doing us a solid this weekend. SF doing Seattle a solid. Just need GB to do Chicago a solid :damn:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
200.gif

We are looking for @Bryan Danielson he used to post frantically usually stans niners and occasionally on the saints stanbase

Tag immediately if you see this man

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
200.gif

We are looking for @Bryan Danielson he used to post frantically usually stans niners and occasionally on the saints stanbase

Tag immediately if you see this man
:bryan:

Don't take our southern hospitality for weakness though:ufdup: You may be DOA in this thread come January

Meanwhile @Bryan Danielson gonna be granted access on the parade float if we win it all:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:bryan:

Don't take our southern hospitality for weakness though:ufdup: You may be DOA in this thread come January

Meanwhile @Bryan Danielson gonna be granted access on the parade float if we win it all:blessed:

They have absolutely no path to the SB.

NONE:wow:

So like for reference for this joke,

Like Russ either part owns, sponsored, or some how affiliated with Alaska Airlines. And this nicca be giving the team tickets like anyone but wants to fly to fukking ALASKA :mjlol::mjlol:

And word is the team always be like
:stopitslime::francis: “uh.... thanks”:martin:

With that said:mjgrin:

Russ already preparing his gift bags to give them for the off-season:pachaha:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Figured you be mad he sold you bad goods in Kwon
nikka they sold us bad goods on Kwon, injured Drew, knocked out Tre'quan...

...there's been many times I've wanted to go off on @Bryan Danielson because this wasn't what I had in mind when we made our deal but here we are in Week 17 with an outside shot at the #1 seed so I continue to (foolishly?) believe that our FortySainters contingency is just working in mysterious ways and not to question it.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They have absolutely no path to the SB.

NONE:wow:

So like for reference for this joke,

Like Russ either part owns, sponsored, or some how affiliated with Alaska Airlines. And this nicca be giving the team tickets like anyone but wants to fly to fukking ALASKA :mjlol::mjlol:

And word is the team always be like
:stopitslime::francis: “uh.... thanks”:martin:

With that said:mjgrin:

Russ already preparing his gift bags to give them for the off-season:pachaha:
How far you have fallen to root for other teams downfalls

But I guess it wasn't that long ago was it?

Yall only had 1 good year :dead:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
nikka they sold us bad goods on Kwon, injured Drew, knocked out Tre'quan...

...there's been many times I've wanted to go off on @Bryan Danielson because this wasn't what I had in mind when we made our deal but here we are in Week 17 with an outside shot at the #1 seed so I continue to (foolishly?) believe that our FortySainters contingency is just working in mysterious ways and not to question it.
Its true, but he is a wolf is sheeps clothing you must be careful. He will reveal himself like vince mcmahon when its too late and betray you

source.gif

I feel some solace in that if yall get too close that Goodell will put that call in like he did w the Rams game and keep yall from reaching the promised land :wow: