We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Your criticisms don't make sense fam :mjlol:

Brees played fine the last two weeks especially considering who he was throwing too :mjlol:

Yall hate Brees so much it's hilarious I wonder who the funboys really are :pachaha:

We not gonna act like that ball didn't hit Sanders in the fukking hands and Cook been lazy all year it is what it is :pachaha:

Time with our BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER AND WITHOUT HIM WE'RE PROBABLY IN fukkING SAN ANTONIO RIGHT NOW IS ALMOST UP ENJOY IT FAM :pachaha:

nikkas spoiled as shyt like we're not be fukking garbage when he's gone :pachaha:
:whoa:

We're 8-1 without Drew the last two years. Let's not start sounding like Panthers and Falcons fans and act like we can't still be a solid team without Drew.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:

We're 8-1 without Drew the last two years. Let's not start sounding like Panthers and Falcons fans and act like we can't still be a solid team without Drew.
6 of those games were against losing teams :francis:

Even Belichick's struggling without his QB :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah, need yall to win tho.

@Bryan Danielson odds are Packers will beat Bears but still, yall better lose to Seattle for us. Don't trip. Yall will get them next year.

Wait a minute :gucci:

That wasn’t part of the deal?:dwillhuh:

And you can’t make deals with my enemy? :mjtf:
that’s betrayal, don’t tell me y’all double crossing!!!:damn:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Wait a minute :gucci:

That wasn’t part of the deal?:dwillhuh:

And you can’t make deals with my enemy? :mjtf:
that’s betrayal, don’t tell me y’all double crossing!!!:damn:
No deals bruh. But...no one said this would be pretty. You signed up for this. :ufdup:

Take the L, improve yall draft slot, and hope Trubisky gets a big W and we take care of business vs Carolina.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No deals bruh. But...no one said this would be pretty. You signed up for this. :ufdup:

Take the L, improve yall draft slot, and hope Trubisky gets a big W and we take care of business vs Carolina.

You trynna play me like Keanu in Knock Knock:mjtf:

I GOT YALL THAT TOP SEED!!

I GAVE YOU SAINT BREHS FREEEE PIZZA!!!:damn: