We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: Brees and Brady :laff:
J5JxFgf.jpg

EDIT: Brady kinda resembles Loomis here. :patrice:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It’s the posts where some want Brees back next year that gets me. The man is clearly hanging by a thread. I love Drew but Father Time is undefeated. His body is breaking down. We’d be doing the team a disservice bringing him back next year because he’s incapable of going 16 games anymore, much less 17. Let’s try and win a ‘ship and let him go out on top.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s the post where some want Brees back next year that gets me. The man is clearly hanging by a thread. I love Drew but Father Time is undefeated. His body is breaking down. We’d be doing the team a disservice bringing him back next year because he’s incapable of going 16 games anymore, much less 17. Let’s try and win a ‘ship and let him go out on top.

What about the records?:lupe:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
It’s the post where some want Brees back next year that gets me. The man is clearly hanging by a thread. I love Drew but Father Time is undefeated. His body is breaking down. We’d be doing the team a disservice bringing him back next year because he’s incapable of going 16 games anymore, much less 17. Let’s try and win a ‘ship and let him go out on top.

Breh, they flat out refuse to hold him accountable for ANY mishaps. :russ:

And if they do, it ALWAYS comes with a "Yeah, but" deflection. :mjlol:

1st Interception = Cook's route :childplease:

2nd Interception = Manny letting it slip through his hands (the ONLY one they may have a point with :ehh:)

Near-Interception "wounded duck" Endzone shot to Callaway = 100% Ruiz :laff:

The level of zealot stanning :cape: they have for Brees (and Sean P.) is astounding. :wow:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
.Mitch Trubisky giving us a real shot at the 1st seed next week

When did he stop being awful?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
.Mitch Trubisky giving us a real shot at the 1st seed next week

When did he stop being awful?
Oh he's still awful. This is the Mitch we've always seen. He's fully capable of playing good in stretches, especially against poor teams. His peak is an average Kirk Cousins. The Bears would be foolish to think he's turned the corner. But I hope he balls out next Sunday. Though I severely doubt it.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
He had a 300 yard game and he's slinging it since he's come back :dahell:

And he's been throwing it to the random #s yall always talking about :dahell:

:pachaha:

Breh, they flat out refuse to hold him accountable for ANY mishaps. :russ:

And if they do, it ALWAYS comes with a "Yeah, but" deflection. :mjlol:

1st Interception = Cook's route :childplease:

2nd Interception = Manny letting it slip through his hands (the ONLY one they may have a point with :ehh:)

Near-Interception "wounded duck" Endzone shot to Callaway = 100% Ruiz :laff:

The level of zealot stanning :cape: they have for Brees (and Sean P.) is astounding. :wow:

@NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Which SR member is horizon? :pachaha:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Nah I'm just being logical and real about the situation meanwhile half of the fanbase been trying to get Drew outta here for Teddy, Taysom, and Jameis :mjlol:

:gucci: Then why did you respond to my post as if I were referring to his stats in the game?

He had a 300 yard game and he's slinging it since he's come back :dahell:

And he's been throwing it to the random #s yall always talking about :dahell:

I quoted that link from SR to show brehs how far the :cape: will go to Juelz, cop pleas, and deflect from Brees's mistakes. :snoop:

Look in that thread and see how they are blaming others (Cook, Sanders, and Ruiz) for the interceptions/near interception. :pachaha:

One said that Ruiz was 100% RESPONSIBLE for the wounded duck that Callaway had to stop from being intercepted. :russ:

It's like they cannot bring themselves to admit that Brees can fukk up, so they have to blame someone/something else for it. :snoop:

And you responded like one of the zealot homer/stan SRers would by bringing up something else. :mjlol:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: Then why did you respond to my post as if I were referring to his stats in the game?

I quoted that link from SR to show brehs how far the :cape: will go to Juelz, cop pleas, and deflect from Brees's mistakes. :snoop:

Look in that thread and see how they are blaming others (Cook, Sanders, and Ruiz) for the interceptions/near interception. :pachaha:

One said that Ruiz was 100% RESPONSIBLE for the wounded duck that Callaway had to stop from being intercepted. :russ:

It's like they cannot bring themselves to admit that Brees can fukk up, so they have to blame someone/something else for it. :snoop:

And you responded like one of the zealot homer/stan SRers would by bringing up something else. :mjlol:

Your criticisms don't make sense fam :mjlol:

Brees played fine the last two weeks especially considering who he was throwing too :mjlol:

Yall hate Brees so much it's hilarious I wonder who the funboys really are :pachaha:

We not gonna act like that ball didn't hit Sanders in the fukking hands and Cook been lazy all year it is what it is :pachaha:

Time with our BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER AND WITHOUT HIM WE'RE PROBABLY IN fukkING SAN ANTONIO RIGHT NOW IS ALMOST UP ENJOY IT FAM :pachaha:

nikkas spoiled as shyt like we're not be fukking garbage when he's gone :pachaha: