We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm in favor of sitting everyone next week but I definitely can see the #1 seed being in play for us next week where we will have to play everyone and probably lose a starter or two and then go into the playoffs limping because...#SaintsLuck.

First #2 seed to have to play R1...#SaintsLuck

If we don't roll out them random #lineman taysom and 3rd string rb and sit the secondary and Demario imma be highly pissed

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02

:stopitslime::hhh::scust:

Uncle Tom ass "Blacksplainning"....
Oh stop. Don’t be a try hard militant.
There’s a difference between showing non urban people black people slang and joining in MAGA rallies. You acting like I’m on TigerDroppings talking about how Kaep needs to be banned from NFL facilities :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Oh stop. Don’t be a try hard militant.
There’s a difference between showing non urban people black people slang and joining in MAGA rallies. You acting like I’m on TigerDroppings talking about how Kaep needs to be banned from NFL facilities :mjlol:
Nahhhh... I'm just teasing. :lolbron:

We put in like 8 years of work on SR to get a decent stronghold. We got to be hospitable. Still gonna clown doe

We bro always. :myman:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Nahhhh... I'm just teasing. :lolbron:

We put in like 8 years of work on SR to get a decent stronghold. We got to be hospitable. Still gonna clown doe
To me, blacksplaining is comedy. It’s no difference when a black comedian does a skit with Conan O Brien or something and take them to the hood so they can learn the culture.

But this the Coli where the slightest irritation will get you labeled a c00n so I was getting worried you really thought I was selling our people out or something lol

I mean, “know your audience”. I should have known 75% of SR wouldn’t know what ‘cap’ means lol.

30% of them probably can’t stand the word cap (Kaep) to begin with :pachaha:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I'm in favor of sitting guys like Kamara and a handful of defensive starters regardless of what the Packers do against the Titans :manny:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: Drew Brees played well
ZNB51Nm.gif