We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Let them nikka sweep Tampa to ruin they draft position. I do NOT want to lose to Atlanta at any point this season. They fans on here are fun all things considered and cool outside of the trash talk, but they fans on Twitter and other forums are obnoxious. They need to be humbled. The shyt they talk while their team is a national laughing stock is hilarious. They hate on Mike for anything he does. They hate on Taysom for anything he does. I hope both Mike and Taysom clown on them Sunday.

Payton better be right man!
Nahhhhh... Payton due for his annual ego check L.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
If trigga goes for 250 3 tds 1 rushing 0 turnovers ESPN and SR gone lose they shyt:mjlol:

I just don't wanna lose to them flamingos in the incest dome

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I forgot Tayson is 30 :wow:

Low key I think there is a deeper reasoning behind all this. You gotta find out what Hill is because the draft will be loaded with QBs.

How can you resist Kyle Trask at the end of 1st round :mjpls:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
EncPm1RXEAAFT5X

some people just wanna watch the world burn :whew:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
So I'ma be real, I think Taysom has been aight so far. Which is fine...but obviously, if he gonna be our long term QB he needs to be better than aight.

I do agree that if Jameis was having the same game, SaintsReport would be crucifying him lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So I'ma be real, I think Taysom has been aight so far. Which is fine...but obviously, if he gonna be our long term QB he needs to be better than aight.

I do agree that if Jameis was having the same game, SaintsReport would be crucifying him lol

He's playing against a really bad pass defense.

He playing that one read wide open Nick Foles offense and it's honestly not impressive. No dime throws. Gives up a lot of yardage on sacks

Hill would be food against a good team.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
He's playing against a really bad pass defense.

He playing that one read wide open Nick Foles offense and it's honestly not impressive. No dime throws. Gives up a lot of yardage on sacks

Hill would be food against a good team.
Eh. Probably. We don't have world beaters coming up on the schedule though. Worry about the future later. We're trying to win a Super Bowl this season and need to stack wins.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Eh. Probably. We don't have world beaters coming up on the schedule though. Worry about the future later. We're trying to win a Super Bowl this season and need to stack wins.
Lets just trade the farm for Zack Wilson. Then, let Taysom get a solid year of starter experience while we groom a real QB.