We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Everyone is all up in there feelings, but I'm completely unfazed looking at Payton pump faking like :unimpressed: "Bet fam."

If this was all really a fake out. I'm gonna troll SR so hard.

Especially, Saints Lattimore. Lol. He really letting it loose.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Okay, SR getting mad obnoxious.

The sad thing about it if Taysom stinks up the joint.. They'll make excuses for him.

I don't say how y'all tolerate SR. We all now Louisiana is filled with a bunch of c00nasses. It's a double whammy for those that are also LSU fans.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There is a reason no one drafted Taysom hill as a quarterback

that Eric crouch cacalethic offense only works in college

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don't say how y'all tolerate SR. We all now Louisiana is filled with a bunch of c00nasses. It's a double whammy for those that are also LSU fans.
We got a pretty stronghold in there now. So, it's not bad. All those hardcore racist left after the kneeling crybaby bs to Tigerdropping

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Apparently someone leaked the starter. Payton said he hasn't announced the starter.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Taybang play well and we win...cool
Taybang play terrible (which he prolly will) and we lose...cool

Either way cool.
I dont even think he gets majority of the snaps tbh

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Taybang play well and we win...cool
Taybang play terrible (which he prolly will) and we lose...cool

Either way cool.
I dont even think he gets majority of the snaps tbh
It don’t work like that fam. There’s no in between. It’s either gonna be the greatest decision ever or the worst. It already has our fanbase tweaking lol. :lolbron:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
And ATL won't have a top 5 pick.

I dig it.
Let them nikka sweep Tampa to ruin they draft position. I do NOT want to lose to Atlanta at any point this season. They fans on here are fun all things considered and cool outside of the trash talk, but they fans on Twitter and other forums are obnoxious. They need to be humbled. The shyt they talk while their team is a national laughing stock is hilarious. They hate on Mike for anything he does. They hate on Taysom for anything he does. I hope both Mike and Taysom clown on them Sunday.

Payton better be right man!

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
This 30 year old gadget CAC ain't no fukking franchise quarterback man. Even if he is inexplicably better than Jameis (big fukking doubt).... his old injured ass ain't no fukking long term future and he certainly isn't going to be the guy that elevates us to Superbowl contention. I see @NOSaintsFan02 trying to rationalize this indefensible :mjpls: nonsense... but the undeniable fact is if Taysom really was this savior savant that's been waiting to be "unlocked" Payton woulda done it YEARS AGO. He wouldn't have signed Teddy and now Jameis while trotting out the corpse of ol' MAGA Brees into his 40s if Gaysom Heel had any actual inclination or ability to start at quarterback for anything other than a tanking clownshoes franchise. :unimpressed:

Y'al talking about "Jameis only been practicing a few months, he ain't ready"... Taysom been practicing FOR YEARS!!!!! :mindblown: :gucci:And he was still never good enough to wrangle the job from Teddy or convince Payton not to sign someone else like Jameis in his place once we lost him. Was never good enough to not look like complete dogshyt in anything but gadget and isolated one off throws. If you've watched the Saints you've already seen what Taysom Hill looks like as a QB. And the answer is he fukking isn't one. If he wasn't one in college, wasn't one in his 20s, he most certainly isn't one in his damn 30s. Most certainly not for no Superbowl contender like this team wants to believe it is :snoop::scust:
nikka calm down you always off the deep end :mjlol: