We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The time is now.

Either Petty Payton adds to his legacy and makes us all look stupid

or he makes us all humble ourselves and admit to never doubt him again.

There is no in between. I'm shocked, but very anxious.

I'll let it be known now, I think Jameis >>> Taysom and this is the WRONG move but Payton has been planning this for what seems like years now. This is what he wanted. He always clearly had a vision for Taysom that he couldn't wait to unleash. Sean and Taysom better make us all look stupid or it's going to be bad for them

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Uu UK v,,
The time is now.

I'll let it be known now, I think Jameis >>> Taysom and this is the WRONG move but Payton has been planning this for what seems like years now. This is what he wanted. He always clearly had a vision for Taysom that he couldn't wait to unleash. Sean and Taysom better make us all look stupid or it's going to be bad for them
Man... You trying to rally the troops lol :mjlol:

I'll believe it when I see it. All those lame duck passes by Hill. I ain't buying that Winston isn't playing because he's going to play one way or another.... After Hill gets picked three times or when we down double digits with no offense

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The time is now.

Forty Sainter Breh, so you saying it’s a WIN-WIN situation?

Cuz those outcomes are literally the same:russ:

I ain’t mad at it..... rally the troops. If you wit it then I Stand By it:ehh:

@FaTaL :mjgrin: see this that leadership I be expecting from you breh when our brehs be going crazy and shytting on each other:russ:

You be liking the chaos too much and let shyt get out of hand:mjlol:

LastEmp and JWonder are casualties under your watch:mjgrin:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Forty Sainter Breh, so you saying it’s a WIN-WIN situation?

Cuz those outcomes are literally the same:russ:

I ain’t mad at it..... rally the troops. If you wit it then I Stand By it:ehh:

@FaTaL :mjgrin: see this that leadership I be expecting from you breh when our brehs be going crazy and shytting on each other:russ:

You be liking the chaos too much and let shyt get out of hand:mjlol:

LastEmp and JWonder are casualties under your watch:mjgrin:
I worded that wrong lol.

I meant either he is right and we all look stupid/humble ourselves OR he is wrong and he holds a L the size of the Falcons 28-3 collapse.

There is no "win win" for us because if Payton is wrong, it means we lost to the Falcons of all teams and we gotta hear opposing fans shyt on us for starting Taysom.

So that's my b, cuz yeah how I worded it originally made no sense. But Payton has a lot riding on this decision, and I mean maybe Taysom plays poorly and Payton does bring Winston in mid-way through the game and no harm no foul, but this move will be ostracized no matter what. I hope Payton is right. I have to. My team's win-loss outlook depends on it.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Uu UK v,,

Man... You trying to rally the troops lol :mjlol:

I'll believe it when I see it. All those lame duck passes by Hill. I ain't buying that Winston isn't playing because he's going to play one way or another.... After Hill gets picked three times or when we down double digits with no offense
I worded the post wrong so my b if it came off confusing. I ain't trying to rally though. I already said I disagree with the choice. I can't see how unbiased eyes watch Taysom and Jameis and conclude that Taysom is the better QB. But it's obvious Payton has had a vision for Taysom from the start and it was inevitable that he was going to unleash it eventually. I was just hoping, because this is an all-in year, he waited to experiment next season.

If Payton is wrong, it's gonna be :ufdup:

But either way it is what it is, we gotta live with it. I hope Payton is right because I just want wins. Idc who the QB is. Trust me I have my doubts about Taysom. I'm praying Payton proves us wrong.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I worded the post wrong so my b if it came off confusing. I ain't trying to rally though. I already said I disagree with the choice. I can't see how unbiased eyes watch Taysom and Jameis and conclude that Taysom is the better QB. But it's obvious Payton has had a vision for Taysom from the start and it was inevitable that he was going to unleash it eventually. I was just hoping, because this is an all-in year, he waited to experiment next season.

If Payton is wrong, it's gonna be :ufdup:

But either way it is what it is, we gotta live with it. I hope Payton is right because I just want wins. Idc who the QB is. Trust me I have my doubts about Taysom. I'm praying Payton proves us wrong.
Taysom on 3rd and 11s gonna have me like :mjcry: :damn:

Yeah... I ain't buying Hill passing 20+ in a game. Winston had us rolling just fine between the 20s last week. We just needed to improve redzones. I think it'll be close to 60/40 with them.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The time is now.

The :cape: and :mjpls: at SR will STILL stand by Sean P., even if Taysom is :trash:.

"Trust in CSP :smugfavre:"

:mjlol:

Daps
This 30 year old gadget CAC ain't no fukking franchise quarterback man. Even if he is inexplicably better than Jameis (big fukking doubt).... his old injured ass ain't no fukking long term future and he certainly isn't going to be the guy that elevates us to Superbowl contention. I see @NOSaintsFan02 trying to rationalize this indefensible :mjpls: nonsense... but the undeniable fact is if Taysom really was this savior savant that's been waiting to be "unlocked" Payton woulda done it YEARS AGO. He wouldn't have signed Teddy and now Jameis while trotting out the corpse of ol' MAGA Brees into his 40s if Gaysom Heel had any actual inclination or ability to start at quarterback for anything other than a tanking clownshoes franchise. :unimpressed:

Y'al talking about "Jameis only been practicing a few months, he ain't ready"... Taysom been practicing FOR YEARS!!!!! :mindblown: :gucci:And he was still never good enough to wrangle the job from Teddy or convince Payton not to sign someone else like Jameis in his place once we lost him. Was never good enough to not look like complete dogshyt in anything but gadget and isolated one off throws. If you've watched the Saints you've already seen what Taysom Hill looks like as a QB. And the answer is he fukking isn't one. If he wasn't one in college, wasn't one in his 20s, he most certainly isn't one in his damn 30s. Most certainly not for no Superbowl contender like this team wants to believe it is :snoop::scust:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This 30 year old gadget CAC ain't no fukking franchise quarterback man. Even if he is inexplicably better than Jameis (big fukking doubt).... his old injured ass ain't no fukking long term future and he certainly isn't going to be the guy that elevates us to Superbowl contention. I see @NOSaintsFan02 trying to rationalize this indefensible :mjpls: nonsense... but the undeniable fact is if Taysom really was this savior savant that's been waiting to be "unlocked" Payton woulda done it YEARS AGO. He wouldn't have signed Teddy and now Jameis while trotting out the corpse of ol' MAGA Brees into his 40s if Gaysom Heel had any actual inclination or ability to start at quarterback for anything other than a tanking clownshoes franchise. :unimpressed:

Y'al talking about "Jameis only been practicing a few months, he ain't ready"... Taysom been practicing FOR YEARS!!!!! :mindblown: :gucci:And he was still never good enough to wrangle the job from Teddy or convince Payton not to sign someone else like Jameis in his place once we lost him. Was never good enough to not look like complete dogshyt in anything but gadget and isolated one off throws. If you've watched the Saints you've already seen what Taysom Hill looks like as a QB. And the answer is he fukking isn't one. If he wasn't one in college, wasn't one in his 20s, he most certainly isn't one in his damn 30s. Most certainly not for no Superbowl contender like this team wants to believe it is :snoop::scust:
I ain't getting worked up for Tim Tebow+ till I don't see Winston going into the 2nd quarter.

Payton has zero benefit to announce this move to the Falcons (who has been preparing mostly for Winston) unless it's a fake out and cause a scramble in game prep.