We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
If the virus allows, I'm in Vegas for that Saints game.
I think I'm about to buy a flight now bruh.

I know full well the odds of fans being allowed in the stadiums by then are bleak. But the airlines are offering no change fees if you have to cancel a flight before Sept 30, 2020 so worst case, I just cancel the flight and have future flight credit for when I take an inevitable flight in 2021.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Riveron got what he wanted after he sabotaged the rule for 8 weeks.

Wasn't there a rumor Goodell was going to can him this offseason? I knew that was bullshyt. I despise how deliberately shady this league is yet they don't give a flying fukk because it all comes back to "sAiNtS fAnS nEeD tO gEt OvEr It"

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
So at the end of the schedule we go to Denver then Atlanta and then Philly in consecutive weeks then finally go home to face the Chiefs. :francis:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Saints cut Warford.

Called it after he started getting back injury a year ago. Not a fan of back injuries and his play started to fall off.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We better be getting a player MUCH better than Apple with that cap space if we let a 3x straight pro-bowler go for literally nothing :unimpressed:
I don't understand why you hate on Apple. He was the best secondary player until he tweaked his knee against Chicago. He mad struggled after that, but we are razor thin at boundary corner. We need depth. He probably an easy $4m sign.

You can't get two lockdown corners on the same field. Somebody gonna have to get picked on. I'm surprised no one ever talks about how overrated Lattimore been the last two season.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I don't understand why you hate on Apple. He was the best secondary player until he tweaked his knee against Chicago. He mad struggled after that, but we are razor thin at boundary corner. We need depth. He probably an easy $4m sign.

You can't get two lockdown corners on the same field. Somebody gonna have to get picked on. I'm surprised no one ever talks about how overrated Lattimore been the last two season.
Nah that dude apple reverted all the way back he cant play the ball in the air for shyt.
I agree with Shon being a bit overrated. He's good but he get ate up too often by some great guys. Theilen ate his lunch in the playoffs.
Thats why i wanted us to draft a CB in the 1st cause I dont know what he gonna ask for but he gonna ask for top 5 cb money and i dont think he that.
And the NFC south is the toughest it is when it comes to WRs.