We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
He got that Lasik in the offseason, but I love the mindset of our front office. They want to help Winston. I can behind Saints being a hotspot for QB career resurrections.

:whoa: We are not the Funboys. :dame:

Like Harlem, we don't get behind another man's team in N.O.. :dame:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I actually like Taysom and am intrigued to see him as a full time QB under Payton.

But I can't help but think there's no way Jameis doesn't outshine him in practice right?

Like unless the team is hiding TF out Taysom true QB skills, a Winston/Taysom battle should be no contest.

What I'm saying is I think Winston's ceiling is higher than Taysom and would much rather give him the keys to the Ferrari next season. And I can't believe i'm saying that myself because I believe Winston peaked at QB with Tampa.

But I guess my belief in Payton transforming a QB outweighs my belief that Jameis is who he is (a turnover prone mistake waiting to happen who can also show flashes of brilliance).

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Hear me out :whoa:

Maybe Winston can be like Zion, he's overweight and needs to learn our system to best reach potential on top of natural talent
You think about it, Jameis loses 10-15 lbs, learns under breesus, becomes cyclops And is the qb for the next 10 yrs. If trigga wants to leave next year I guess that rookie from miss st better learn the routes:manny:.
I still think we need another d lineman and cb though

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Bucs fan comin' in peace

If he stays with y'all, I think y'all offense is a lot more made for him cause he won't have to make a ton of tight windowed throws into the middle of the field, which a lot of his picks this year came from and y'all don't force the QB and receiver to have to make the same read on those option routes.

Arians scheme was my QB can get the ball there and down the field and my receivers will make the play. From what I've seen of Payton watching y'all is he'll scheme receivers open, which will help the offense a ton.

Y'all have a run game so y'all can lean on that of need be and take a ton of pressure off. Have him sit for the year and just learn everything he can and y'all might have your next QB for 5-10 years.

Hell you don't luck your way into the stats and shyt he had and he has the talent, Payton just has to get him to learn to live for another play, the superman shyt worked sometimes and blew up a lot of times.

It's still fukk y'all when we play y'all, but I hope he works out for y'all.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Bucs fan comin' in peace

Arians scheme was my QB can get the ball there and down the field and my receivers will make the play. From what I've seen of Payton watching y'all is he'll scheme receivers open, which will help the offense a ton.
Well shyt if that's Arian scheme do you think 43 year old Brady can do better? Lol
:russ::jbhmm:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Well shyt if that's Arian scheme do you think 43 year old Brady can do better? Lol
:russ::jbhmm:
That's the weird thing, I wouldn't be surprised if they switched that shyt up completely, I wanna say I read a piece where they're gonna let Brady have same on the scheme, so I wouldn't be surprised if we run a playbook like New England's, but with some more intermediate shyt thrown in

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
EWpVXeaWoAUCVcg

He better get them eyes straight. :ufdup:
He aint gon be too many mo motherfukkas you here
rYrOPbI.png

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's the weird thing, I wouldn't be surprised if they switched that shyt up completely, I wanna say I read a piece where they're gonna let Brady have same on the scheme, so I wouldn't be surprised if we run a playbook like New England's, but with some more intermediate shyt thrown in

You got bout 2 more post in this thread 'fo Im gon have to ask you to get out of here :birdman: