We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why you hate on Apple. He was the best secondary player until he tweaked his knee against Chicago. He mad struggled after that, but we are razor thin at boundary corner. We need depth. He probably an easy $4m sign.

You can't get two lockdown corners on the same field. Somebody gonna have to get picked on. I'm surprised no one ever talks about how overrated Lattimore been the last two season.
Agree with everything but the overrated part. Lattimore isn't elite but he's really, really good and the secondary is night and day when he goes down (which unfortunately, is too often for my liking).

Soon as Latt went down in the playoff game, next play Kirk picked on Patrick Robinson and bam. Game over.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Agree with everything but the overrated part. Lattimore isn't elite but he's really, really good and the secondary is night and day when he goes down (which unfortunately, is too often for my liking).

Soon as Latt went down in the playoff game, next play Kirk picked on Patrick Robinson and bam. Game over.
Well, I blame Allen brain dead coverage set on that more than Robinson. He had a gaming winning pass deflection not even few weeks prior. Should of called a timeout and let the defense regroup after Lattimore went down. As a whole, The defense was spent trying to cover the offense ass the whole game.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
How did I miss this story? (Ahmaud Arbery shooting in Georgia)[MERGED]

Surprised at how they actually on the right side of history with this.

To be fair, this case seems like the type that even the liberals and Trumpsters are willing to concede is horrible AF and that the two rednecks need to get their asses handed to them. I mean you gotta be racist AF if you come up with a "Yeah, but..." for the case of Ahmaud Arbery.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yo i posted this smiley
And got to thinkin...
Wouldnt it be great if the home opener every year was a fukk the refs game like last year. Everybody dressing up, booing the refs loud as possible, starting refs suck chants? Could be a dope lil tradition :pachaha:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yo i posted this smiley
And got to thinkin...
Wouldnt it be great if the home opener every year was a fukk the refs game like last year. Everybody dressing up, booing the refs loud as possible, starting refs suck chants? Could be a dope lil tradition :pachaha:

Ho-ass GoodeLL :pacspit: would find some way to use that against us and fukk us over. :snoop:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

No matter how many times i watch this I still dont know where Teddy come from :mjlol:

:mjlol:I still cannot belive that the Funboys had the chance to base their uniform change around those (or their 2002 ones), and they STILL went and fukked it up. :laff:

Not surprising, though :ehh:

This is the same team who fukked up a 25-point lead in the 2nd Half of a Super Bowl. :mjlol: :laff:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Mike got Twitter mad again lol

I'll say what I said on SR:

Poor Davante Parker wasn't even trying to diss him lol.

Now I know people on here will criticize Mike. Opposing fanbases of all 31 teams despise Mike. But if you watched The Last Dance, Mike is wired similar to MJ. Quite frankly, both are a holes and use ANY type of slight they can to fuel an edge to them. It's not popular, it won't make friends, but if it produces greatness, then I'm all for it. Nick Underhill mentioned this yesterday and of course opposing fanbases ransacked his mentions missing what Nick's point was.

Personally, I think Mike may need to carry that a hole-ness over to the team internally this year on the field. We've got a strong locker room, I feel our players can handle being pushed in a striking way the way players like MJ and Kobe pushed their teammates. It may not win popular points, but we're at the point of regular season darlings and post season chumps. We need to get over the hump. Mike being more vocal and pushing our guys this year might be the cure. He certainly has no problem doing it to opposing players.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@smitty22 They talkin shyt about Mike on Twitter, Smitty. :birdman:
Holy++_fdd0b9eaf42aeb82d2f143ea8434d073.png
"Michael Thomas" - Twitter Search