We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: Don’t y’all hate when a fanbase of a loser franchise gets obnoxious in the offseason
I’d imagine it’s similar to a franchise that cried about being hoe’d by refs for an entire year, attempt a revenge tour and get hoe’d once again for back to back to back years :lolbron:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I’d imagine it’s similar to a franchise that cried about being hoe’d by refs for an entire year, attempt a revenge tour and get hoe’d once again for back to back to back years :lolbron:
I imagine it's similar to a team that can't win so they pull a lebron and go recruiting

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
nikka I just showed yall love too :what:

FOH:camby:

giphy-1be70445913c1e328.gif

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka we was the first to win this here chip :ufdup:

I show love to y’all too but homie started talking reckless first

I wasn’t even talking bout the Saints at first I was more referring to @Bryan Danielson 49ers

@Bryan Danielson do be getting reckless,got damn double agent:wtb:

Wait? What I gotta do with this?:russ::russ::russ:

@NoHalfWay dont be trynna use me as a vessel to shyt on NO and spread your Saints hate:mjlol:

This an NFC South thing and I’m an NFC West breh, y’all know it’s “ON SIGHT” I had nothing to do with this and y’all know there feelings is real

@nawlinsnfinest I’m the good guy here

This between y’all, he trynna be slick

giphy.gif

Daps
Hmm, ok when presented in these terms

This certainly doesn't break the bank, but it does show Taysom has a legit shot at being Brees' successor.

:dwillhuh: I don't like to hate on any player on our team.. but what in the hell this fukking bum done the past 5 years to deserve even half this bread???? :mindblown: Even 1/3 of this would be an overpay based on what this dude actually contributes for us over the course of a season. Coulda just let his old deal run out considering no one was bidding anything for his services and took all this money along with an Easton dump and made a run at Jedeveon Clowney. I swear for every good to great move this team has made so far in the draft and FA they have another 2 that leave me going straight WTF... :snoop:

That good ol' boy stimulus just gettin bigger and bigger round the league. Cheatriots getting in on that white supremacist wave with their new kicker and now we wasting the rest of our precious cap space to make our white athletic QB who "plays the right way" feel properly rewarded. All the while we paying the league leader in passing yards not even half that presumably... :mjpls:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:whoa: I do not go around starting shyt with others like Funboys/Kitties fans do.

I only speak in defense of the team when someone gets outta pocket. :ufdup:

@blockboy504 is a Saints breh that always want smoke, though. :lolbron:
fukk it I say we put our foot's on they neck
Everytime I torn around they making hate threads on Sean p breesus and trigga

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If I’m Kamara I’m holding out

Meh.... I would never wish that on any team.
They have an excellent chance on being in the SB next season, you come strapped up ready to play.

Now if this was one of them seasons or teams where you know they not going anywhere..... like for y’all say the Falcons.:lolbron:

Then yes, now you sit out and demand that money