We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Daps
Happy? Lol

giphy.gif

:mjgrin: When he's better for us than him and Brady ever were for the Suckaneers... :banderas::blessed:

Oh and Cacreport FURIOUS at the news as expected :mjpls: Half the reason I wanted this was to make those clowns mad as hell. Mission accomplished :umad:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Soooooo this year may be similar to the super bowl team. We'll have to be top 5 rushing but besides CGM and Sanders uncle Ginn or Smith has to be consistent in the slot and Kamara has to play like he did against Carolina. Jenkins is slow in coverage but very smart so no more:mindblown::dahell: plays on the back end.
Winston gets to learn from breesus and takes over next year

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

2021 seems to be a year that Payton gonna do a test run with Taysom or whatever QB catches his eye lol

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Hmm, ok when presented in these terms

This certainly doesn't break the bank, but it does show Taysom has a legit shot at being Brees' successor.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Aye yall, idk why Taysom Hill triggers NFL Twitter so much :mjlol:

Like dude stay making plays against they teams but NFL Twitter swear he trash:pachaha:

I'm not proclaiming Taysom as the next great QB:whoa:

But dude is clearly a weapon in this league and lots of fans can't seem to stand it :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: Don’t y’all hate when a fanbase of a loser franchise gets obnoxious in the offseason
lol most Bucs fans cool breh. If there's any NFC South fanbase I can stomach feeling themselves, it's them.

It's the Panthers and Falcons that STAY getting embarrassed by us and STILL be talking the most shyt :hhh:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Of course :smh:

Tiger Droppings is probably WORSE!!! :damn:
Oh you just know them dudes was probably HEATED we didn't take Queen and any LSU player for that matter.

LSU Twitter was a joke Thursday. nikkas was "turning in they Saints fan card" and "cheering for the Bengals now". :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
lol most Bucs fans cool breh. If there's any NFC South fanbase I can stomach feeling themselves, it's them.

It's the Kitties and Funboys that STAY getting embarrassed by us and STILL be talking the most shyt :hhh:

Fixed. :mjlit:

To be fair, they share common ground :mjcry:

0-2 Super Bowl record :mjgrin:

lost to the same two teams (Broncos and Patriots) :mjgrin:

lost in the same manner (trampled by the Broncos and committed screwups vs. the Patriots) :mjgrin:

Patriots loss was at a Houston-hosted SB :mjgrin:

You bond when you share the same pain, breh. :mjcry: