We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
So what y’all thoughts on the drafts of the other teams in the NFC besides ours.

Who all y’all think has improved enough to contend or give our Niners and Saints a hard time?:lupe:

I still feel like we have the best 2 divisions but
I think yall are the favorites still.

I think we're #2 but at this point we just need fukking luck to finally be on our side.

I do think Tampa will be legit. But it'll be hilarious if they are the 2019 Cleveland Browns. :pachaha:

The legit contenders I think are us, yall, and Tampa but parity is crazy and I won't be shocked if neither 3 of us is even in the divisional round.

After us 3, I think Dallas, Chicago, Arizona, and Seattle or Philly will round up the top 7.

Note: I ALWAYS account for parity in my predictions. No one had yall in the playoff last year and yall went to the Super Bowl.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just don’t see the big deal with Tampa yet, Brady or not. He ain’t got that Belichick system so we’ll see. I think Carolina is intriguing.

Seattle is done, they just don’t know it yet.

Can this really be the year Dallas turns the corner? I don’t know.... it’s Dallas. Arizona is interesting.

And I can see Chicago and Minny being problems too.

Daps
I wouldn't mind either of those two this season but I also won't trip if we wait till next year and plug in whatever next veteran QB gets released. Stafford? Rodgers???

Idk...I've just never been as in a rush to find Brees' replacement until we absolutely have to (when he retires). The QB carousel changes dramatically every year, I'm fine with taking the risk of waiting till the 12th hour to finally get one. And if Payton legit wants it to be Taysom, well, we had better had just won a Super Bowl with Brees and I won't care if YOU are the QB lol.

I mean if I was a more ardent football fan I'd pray every day for the day Deshaun Watson finally has enough of BOB's bullshyt so we could make a run for him.. but my point is you lose basically nothing by giving Scam or Winston the 1 year prove it deal as backup to Brees. If they pass with flying colors we get our new franchise QB without even having to look on the market or make bids with valuable assets for the guys you mentioned (who aren't guaranteed to even be available... Detroit is not giving up on Stafford as soon as next year for example). And if they don't whatever, then you look to the draft and free agency, nothing of value lost. This whole "We believe in Taysom Hill" is obvious bullshyt to anyone who's seen 5 snaps of him "playing" QB for real... but Payton rolling with it to appease him for all his good ol' boy hard work while we let legit options for a successor like Teddy go to other teams... just isn't defensible IMO. Looking at it like "As long as we win with Brees who cares what happens next" is silly IMO... I ain't tryna turn into the Failcons for the next 5 years because we didn't pounce when a new franchise QB was sitting there for the taking now, I ain't tryna win no one and done superbowl :hhh:. Our team has too much talent to bottom out and get guys like Lawrence in the draft... which means you need to be smart and proactive about finding your next franchise QB through other avenues. Leaving guys like Winston and Scam on the table to roll with a 30 year old clown who's legs are falling off and obviously isn't it to try and save face to the media after bigging him up in ill-advised public statements (which always gave me bad Dave Griffin "JrUe HoLiDaY Is A mVp CanDiDaTe" vibes... :scust:) ain't fukkin smart or proactive IMO. But that's just me, I don't make the decisions :hubie:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I just don’t see the big deal with Tampa yet, Brady or not. He ain’t got that Belichick system so we’ll see. I think Carolina is intriguing.

Seattle is done, they just don’t know it yet.

Can this really be the year Dallas turns the corner? I don’t know.... it’s Dallas. Arizona is interesting.

And I can see Chicago and Minny being problems too.
Carolina doesn't even want to be good next season lol. I mean they might pull a 2006 Saints and go on a crazy run, but I doubt it.

Long as Seattle has Russ, they are in it. The fact they've been contenders the last two years when they had no business being is a testament to that franchise.

Reason why I like Tampa is because I thought they were good last year, they were just victim to Winston never taking that leap. Brady is old, and certainly won't be prime Brady, but he should still be good enough to lead that talent to 10+ wins. I also like Arians as a coach. But again, if Brady falls off a cliff and Gronk is a shell of himself and Tampa implodes, I'll love every second of it.

You guys and us are clearly the most talented teams but...parity.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I mean if I was a more ardent football fan I'd pray every day for the day Deshaun Watson finally has enough of BOB's bullshyt so we could make a run for him.. but my point is you lose basically nothing by giving Scam or Winston the 1 year prove it deal as backup to Brees. If they pass with flying colors we get our new franchise QB without even having to look on the market or make bids with valuable assets for the guys you mentioned (who aren't guaranteed to even be available... Detroit is not giving up on Stafford as soon as next year for example). And if they don't whatever, then you look to the draft and free agency, nothing of value lost. This whole "We believe in Taysom Hill" is obvious bullshyt to anyone who's seen 5 snaps of him "playing" QB for real... but Payton rolling with it to appease him for all his good ol' boy hard work while we let legit options for a successor like Teddy go to other teams... just isn't defensible IMO. Looking at it like "As long as we win with Brees who cares what happens next" is silly IMO... I ain't tryna turn into the Failcons for the next 5 years because we didn't pounce when a new franchise QB was sitting there for the taking now, I ain't tryna win no one and done superbowl :hhh:. Our team has too much talent to bottom out and get guys like Lawrence in the draft... which means you need to be smart and proactive about finding your next franchise QB through other avenues. Leaving guys like Winston and Scam on the table to roll with a 30 year old clown who's legs are falling off and obviously isn't it to try and save face to the media after bigging him up in ill-advised public statements (which always gave me bad Dave Griffin "JrUe HoLiDaY Is A mVp CanDiDaTe" vibes... :scust:) ain't fukkin smart or proactive IMO. But that's just me, I don't make the decisions :hubie:
If Detroit cans Patricia (and I think they will because I don't have them being a playoff team), there's a good chance the new regime will want to blow it all up which will make Stafford expendable. Hell a bad season by GB and Rodgers might demand a trade. We just never know. Carolina fans would swear you down if you told them on April 25, 2019 that Cam would be a free agent on April 25, 2020.

Now I agree, I'm probably too laxed on the "if we win it all idc what happens after" attitude. But brother, after the last 3 years, I am simply not trying to stress myself out anymore for a few years if we are able to finally fukking win it all. Obviously I will stay locked in and I believe there's no reason our window has to close just because Brees is gone, but I sure as hell won't be as emotional about it if I can look back on a Super Bowl championship. (It's the same way 2010 hurt me with the Beastquake but I was like :manny: a few days later because of 2009. Beastquake doesn't hurt me as much as 2011, 2017-19 does).

Finally, I believe we're not done with QB this year. I do think Payton will sign a vet because he wants Taysom to continue being the swiss army knife for 2020. Will it be Cam or Winston? Idk. They're going to have to A. Put ego aside and B. Not cost us too much. But I do not think we go into 2020 with Taysom as the legit #2 guy.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:youngsabo:

She finna hop out the shower

received_229751714943167.gif