We not having kid's until you put a ring on it? This bytch done lost her mind

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
She really has taken this Tanisha gets married,Beyonce,Girl powerment shyt to the head.

I'm not saying I won't marry her. But right now were trying to build as a couple. But I'm 29 ready to have a seed or two. I told the stupid bytch i'm not going anywhere.

So I told her i'm just gonna keep my job here in Illinois and do me? She called me and left me a voicemail crying saying I need to compromise.

Coli Fellas and Ladies what should a nikka do?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Break up why waste time with a chick when yall are on two different pages.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Break up why waste time with a chick when yall are on two different pages.

I think thats where i'm headed. I'm gonna change my number. I'm kinda getting tired of this back and forth up and down shyt

That is smart thinking. Stop whining.

I'm now whining

Exactly

:what: the fukk he complaining for?

Children should be conceived during marriage

nikka i'm ready now. Who says children should be conceived during marriage?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Has she always reacted to your way of thinking in an emotional manner? If, so you shouldn't be surprised, simply used to her illogical outbursts.

If she didn't push the issue of marriage before you suggested having children, her attitude could be related to the stigma of being a "baby mother" which I'm sure wouldn't sit well with herself or her peers/family.

Various females worry more about how they're viewed by others than the individual they're with. If she possess an inkling of the aforementioned, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Ya got off lucky :shaq:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Then marry her, dumbass. Stop postponing something that EVEN YOU SAID is inevitable.

:smh:

nikka i'm not ready to marry her right now. I would like for the relationship to be in a good place before i make that move.