we need to compile a list of st0rmfr0nt plants

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I actually agree. Some of these ''militants'' are little too cartoonish. e.g FendiMane. I think some of them are white supremacists who believe in segregation and are disgusted that non-troll white members post on here. They intend to run them off whilst simultaneously planting the seed of a race war in their minds.

:ohhh:

Btw LOL @ this this idiots sig from st0rmfr0nt.

He's mad about immigration to the UK but is also angry that he was forced to leave Africa..a land he immigrated to. :mindblown:

The irony.

why the fukk you keep referring to black people that brave enough to accept the truth and speak about it as militants?

Daps
I have no idea why I'm being mentioned in this thread, but the fact that cat piss martini was also mentioned, tells me exactly how worthless this thread is

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I read st0rmfr0nt, it's entertaining. They also have some decent non race related threads...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Don't know about a st0rmfr0nt plant, buyandsave is a McLovin ass pathetic piece of cac shyt who probably calls black people ******s around his one friend, but fantasizes about watching a large black man fukk his imaginary girlfriend.

Last edited:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
@Brown Ant
@dallastexas
@BuyandSave

have been cacing strong

@BuyandSave

I'm surprised he's still here after calling us slaves and shyt.

I also don't have respect for people who consign anotherc00n.

I think fendimane might actually be a white person pretending to be black. His trolling is too cartoonish.

Lol, I dare anybody to find a post of me calling anybody a slave or any other racial slur while I get bombarded with all sorts of racist shyt on the daily for no reason.:upsetfavre: Unless of course @spinoza is talking about the thread he got me banned from because I said he had a slave fetish? :mjpls: It just seemed plausible with how hard you were going against IR relationships and calling every other woman that posted in the thread a c00n and every white poster all sorts of "crackers" and "devils" while self-admittedly dating white girls and keeping a mostly white circle of friends.:comeon: But I'd expect nothing less from an over-sensitive and hypocritical snitch like you.:manny: As far as all of that other stuff - you pick out a post or two of me defending my race out of threads with 20+ pages of so-called "respected posters" saying some of the most disgusting, vile, and racist shyt imaginable about every other race under the sun.:why: So many hypocrites here. But it's okay - I'm not upset. It's a black board so obviously the majority of opinions here are not going to be fair or logical towards white people just like the majority of opinions on an all-white board will not be fair towards black people.:manny: I'll just stay away from race-related conversations from now on.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lol, I dare anybody to find a post of me calling anybody a slave or any other racial slur while I get bombarded with all sorts of racist shyt on the daily for no reason.:upsetfavre: Unless of course @spinoza is talking about the thread he got me banned from because I said he had a slave fetish? :mjpls: It just seemed plausible with how hard you were going against IR relationships and calling every other woman that posted in the thread a c00n and every white poster all sorts of "crackers" and "devils" while self-admittedly dating white girls and keeping a mostly white circle of friends.:comeon: But I'd expect nothing less from an over-sensitive and hypocritical snitch like you.:manny: As far as all of that other stuff - you pick out a post or two of me defending my race out of threads with 20+ pages of so-called "respected posters" saying some of the most disgusting, vile, and racist shyt imaginable about every other race under the sun.:why: So many hypocrites here. But it's okay - I'm not upset. It's a black board so obviously the majority of opinions here are not going to be fair or logical towards white people just like the majority of opinions on an all-white board will not be fair towards black people.:manny: I'll just stay away from race-related conversations from now on.
son just from the past few days i noticed you

i never even paid attention to you before

you must be having a bad week

cause u been racist as fukk

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Might I ask, in compiling these lists, what is the endgame?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
son just from the past few days i noticed you

i never even paid attention to you before

you must be having a bad week

cause u been racist as fukk
If you say so - I'm not racist but like I said: this is a majority black board so there is no way I'll ever get a fair assessment of what I am actually like here just like I wouldn't expect black people to be given a fair assessment on The Misc or something.:manny: If you call me defending my race in threads where 99% of the posters are on some "all white people are scum/you all deserve to die" shyt racism then I don't know what to tell you.:usure: I have never dropped racial slurs here nor have I said anything that even begins to compare to the shyt said against me simply because I'm white on this board. No, I'm not going to kiss black people's asses on here just because I'm white on some "You are the overlords/master race/right about everything/can't be racist" shyt. Besides that, I'm here because I like hip-hop, not because I want to be black or because I'm a cuckold or any of the other completely ridiculous shyt most of you claim.:rudy:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you say so - I'm not racist but like I said: this is a majority black board so there is no way I'll ever get a fair assessment of what I am actually like here just like I wouldn't expect black people to be given a fair assessment on The Misc or something.:manny: If you call me defending my race in threads where 99% of the posters are on some "all white people are scum/you all deserve to die" shyt racism then I don't know what to tell you.:usure: I have never dropped racial slurs here nor have I said anything that even begins to compare to the shyt said against me simply because I'm white on this board. No, I'm not going to kiss black people's asses on here just because I'm white on some "You are the overlords/master race/right about everything/can't be racist" shyt. Besides that, I'm here because I like hip-hop, not because I want to be black or because I'm a cuckold or any of the other completely ridiculous shyt most of you claim.:rudy:
the fact that you been mentioned numerous times in this thread says it all

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
the fact that you been mentioned numerous times in this thread says it all
Whatever - I've said my peace. People's feelings get hurt everyday. :manny: Anybody can look through my post history without taking shyt out of context and see that I mostly retaliate against racists (you know, the ones that get 20+ daps a post because they hate white people). :ohhh:Then again, this is a board where:flabbynsick: Indians that look like they couldn't lift a spoon of cereal up to their mouth and posters with one white parent get co-signed in these race-threads simply because they're telling you what you want to hear.:ehh: With that said - I'm out.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whatever - I've said my peace. People's feelings get hurt everyday. :manny: Anybody can look through my post history without taking shyt out of context and see that I mostly retaliate against racists (you know, the ones that get 20+ daps a post because they hate white people). :ohhh:Then again, this is a board where:flabbynsick: Indians that look like they couldn't lift a spoon of cereal up to their mouth and posters with one white parent get co-signed in these race-threads simply because they're telling you what you want to hear.:ehh: With that said - I'm out.
yeah you couldnt even not be racist in this post either:upsetfavre:

fukk you dumbass go post on st0rmfr0nt and gtfoh

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:upsetfavre: Unless of course @spinoza is talking about the thread he got me banned from because I said he had a slave fetish? :mjpls: It just seemed plausible with how hard you were going against IR relationships and calling every other woman that posted in the thread a c00n and every white poster all sorts of "crackers" and "devils" while self-admittedly dating white girls and keeping a mostly white circle of friends.:comeon: But I'd expect nothing less from an over-sensitive and hypocritical snitch like you.:manny:

Too bad none of that is true punk, and be happy with being banned from the thread, i could have you banned from this site. Its already been confirmed that you're an active member of st0rmfr0nt and you post nothing but racist shyt.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Too bad none of that is true punk, and be happy with being banned from the thread, i could have you banned from this site. Its already been confirmed that you're an active member of st0rmfr0nt and you post nothing but racist shyt.
You can't have me banned because I've never done anything ban-worthy :heh: It's been confirmed I post on st0rmfr0nt, huh? Please show me this confirmation. Unlike a lot of posters here, I don't even look at that site because it doesn't interest me one bit. As a matter of fact, @bk @Brooklynzson , if I am a member of st0rmfr0nt and if this has been confirmed - please ban me. There you go :manny: As far as what I post - 99% of it has absolutely nothing to do with race and anybody is welcome to check that.