we need to compile a list of st0rmfr0nt plants

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Kermit and LionOfJudah

You guys keep picking out the obvious ones........but miss the ones that want you all to go out and do something stupid and get you thrown in prison. They try to get on your side and rail you up.

I actually agree. Some of these ''militants'' are little too cartoonish. e.g FendiMane. I think some of them are white supremacists who believe in segregation and are disgusted that non-troll white members post on here. They intend to run them off whilst simultaneously planting the seed of a race war in their minds.

:ohhh:

Btw LOL @ this this idiots sig from st0rmfr0nt.

Since 1945 the British government has been committing Genocide on our people via mass uncontrolled immigration that we never voted for and has watched silently as native Brits were ethnically cleansed from Rhodesia the land of my birth

He's mad about immigration to the UK but is also angry that he was forced to leave Africa..a land he immigrated to. :mindblown:

The irony.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not sure if they're from st0rmfr0nt, but they're confirmed racists.
@john goodman is a white poster, who makes threads about how black females are slutty for white guys and how they give great head.

@OPTiMO and @Boy C hasn't said anything overtly racist, but they seem like closet racists, the type to hang around with us but secretly despise us. :manny:

woah

id e-die for @OPTiMO

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Bushes
Steve Murray
DallasTexas
BuyandSave
Thereris?

Jury is still out: but I threw them in the bushes anyways because it is obvious they like to play racial contrarian to everything black, exposing themselves in the process.. If you want to be contrarian to everything black, then go post on st0rmfr0nt :manny:
Brown Ant
My Name is Billy Fuco
Data-Hawk
Shogun

White posters that are usually cool peoples
thegreatest
Goddamnyamanprof

SensitiveBlakeGriffin
That faggit M617

Probably more I am forgetting

This post is 100% on point.