we need to compile a list of st0rmfr0nt plants

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
brown ant - obvious, but there r like 4 others.

There are too many posters that hate black women , like ChrisB - don't know the screennames of the rest.

some of the female posters hate black men... i don't wanna put the screennames because they may also be men, knowing this place.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Kermit and LionOfJudah

You guys keep picking out the obvious ones........but miss the ones that want you all to go out and do something stupid and get you thrown in prison. They try to get on your side and rail you up.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
In
enhanced-buzz-16328-1368800800-5.jpg

ahahaahahhhahahahahah, this nikka serious with it. reminds me of the time I had a day off from work and spent 8 hours downloading p-flicks. i didn't eat until 2PM that day. and didn't even watch not one scene after all that, smh.

back on top, brown ant got my vote.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a membership to st0rmfr0nt. I do read the site whenever Tiger Woods, Serena Williams, or Barack Obama wins something. It's good for a laugh.

The Nigerian is the only member who freely admits reading st0rmfr0nt. "It's only for a laugh." I love that excuse.

Then he posts 20 MOLLYWATR pics with white people only. This is a guy who lives in Detroit, not North Dakota.

But carry on with your witch hunt, the-coli.

Last edited: