We need to boycott Madden 21, straight up

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I miss the days where multiple studios made games for different sports.

Madden and 2K are PRIME examples of what happens when competition is eliminated. The supplier no longer owes the consumer shyt, and you get left with an atrocious product year in and year out. When one games company wins, the consumer ALWAYS loses.

As much as I love MLB the Show, I want someone else to come out and try to test them for this exact reason. If you have one company making all the games its just a matter of time before the product declines. It NEVER fails. Same shyt happened to FIFA. They had the soccer monopoly for years and eventually got sloppy. Then along came PES and everyone started putting out dope games again because now they HAD to in order to survive..

I still don't get how the NFL is leaving bread on the table keeping the sim license exclusive. Even if EA is giving them 200 milion a year between the league and players, why not charge 150 mill a year and have both 2k and EA make the game. That's more money for the players AND league/owners.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
honestly we should of boycotted Madden and 2K.
That should of happened a long ass time ago. After making that WWE thread, I just don't see point in buying anything with 2K on it ever again until they get their shyt together, but people gonna keep buying and keep bytching about it.:hubie:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Brought this last night for 40. Mainly brought it for the free next gen update and I haven’t paid for a madden since 19

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
we should also be boycotting nba 2k21 as well.

Yep, it's arguably even LAZIER than the Madden franchise's development.

And :rudy::childplease::camby: to Madden.

Just make the damn NCAA Football 2022 already, for crying out loud, and load it up....full online gameplay, alladat. THAT'S how they redeem themselves for years of robbing fans with mediocrity.

And truth be told, NFL2K >>>>>>>>>>>>> the last several years of any iteration of Madden