We need to boycott Madden 21, straight up

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
It's definitely going to be the exact same game. I didn't think for a second they'd actually remake the game for next gen. They'd have to scrap the frostbite engine & start from scratch, which will never happen because they only care about ultimate team.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Madden been trash. I haven't bought it since 16. Only time I'll play is if I'm over one of my boy's crib. Outside of the goofy gameplay, it's just not a fun game to play. What's crazy is that the game is so limited compared to how it was 10-15 years ago and that's sad.

Once I finish moving I plan on dusting off my old Xbox and continue my franchise. It's like NFL vs IFL of sorts.

Madden will never change because of the amount of money they make from MUT. Sad because this is all the younger generation knows. They don't even know that they're playing an inferior product.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude sounding like he's about to cry...:bryan:

LOL!

on an interesting note I just read some praise for the game...for one dude said the receivers aren’t defended as unrealistically closely as they were on the last gen version...I’m not falling for it twice tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
LOL!

on an interesting note I just read some praise for the game...for one dude said the receivers aren’t defended as unrealistically closely as they were on the last gen version...I’m not falling for it twice tho

Man nikkas need to toss the entire madden EA franchise in the fukking bushes...:bryan: just stop buying it...

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I uses to play madden religiously since the early 2000s tile probably madden 16. Aint bought it since and almost felt compelled since I got then5 but this shyt looks horrendous. The NFL continuing letting them have the license is one of the biggest travesties in gaming history

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
From what I am hearing is that the developers like the dude who is about to cry know the game needs to be reworked but the top figures not letting them. I think this may explain why some prominent figures have left over the years.

Suits ruin everything. When actual gamers ran these companies, the shyt was so much better.

Mufukkaz that don't even play video games coming in and telling programmers what to do and shyt. :scust: