We need to boycott Madden 21, straight up

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EA is so bad, the trial version from two weeks ago is still free as a full game :dead:

This shyt still says "Play free trial or upgrade to full game" even after patches

:mjlol:
Always been that way. You get 10 hours of trial time every year.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I miss the days where multiple studios made games for different sports.

Madden and 2K are PRIME examples of what happens when competition is eliminated. The supplier no longer owes the consumer shyt, and you get left with an atrocious product year in and year out. When one games company wins, the consumer ALWAYS loses.

As much as I love MLB the Show, I want someone else to come out and try to test them for this exact reason. If you have one company making all the games its just a matter of time before the product declines. It NEVER fails. Same shyt happened to FIFA. They had the soccer monopoly for years and eventually got sloppy. Then along came PES and everyone started putting out dope games again because now they HAD to in order to survive..

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Who the hell is leaving the game on like that? Last year i was in the middle of a game and my timer went up and they shut my game down..

:manny: I've turned my system off twice in these past weeks and i'm still able to use the trial. It might be a PSN glitch tho because I DL'd it during the free weekend. Or EA is dumb as hell and doesn't know how to fix it :mjlol: i'm literally playing it right now though

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
:manny: I've turned my system off twice in these past weeks and i'm still able to use the trial. It might be a PSN glitch tho because I DL'd it during the free weekend. Or EA is dumb as hell and doesn't know how to fix it :mjlol: i'm literally playing it right now though

Had this happen to me on 20 last year. Intrude the free trial and after the timer ran out I was still able to play for some reason.