We Need Another Batman Arkhum Asylum Game On Next-Gen Consoles

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Im not even a DEEEEP batman fan like that outside a few trades, the movies, and cartoon and even know that Red hood twist, its so overdone in every bat family story by now.

The whole “i know Batman’s armors weak spots” and trying to keep it a mystery after that lol
thats what i fear about making a batman game moving forward

theres no stories left to tell except his romances lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thats what i fear about making a batman game moving forward

theres no stories left to tell except his romances lol

Yep, thats why i think if you’re going to make another one its gotta be Batman Beyond, where you can throw all the typical Batman rules out the window and do your own thing with it without backlash.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
A Daredevil game would be cool. Personally I'd like a Dr Strange or Ant-Man game on a next gen console.
a Dr Strange game with Stephen shifting between Kamartaj martial arts and magic would be fire imo
Master of the Mystic Arts: Doctor Strange Appreciation - Page 58

Could even be modelled like the new Harry Potter game but with options for melee combat

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Considering PlayStation Gamers get BOTH :mjlol:

Dunno why y’all willingly starving yourselves of greatness. Being loyal to sorry ass lying Phil has gotten y’all nowhere. 360 era was almost 20 years ago. Let it go!

You are retarded if you wanna miss out on Wolverine too (Spidey games and Wolverine are in the same universe). Don’t be a bozo!!

JOIN ME AND WE CAN RULE THE ARCADIUM MY GOLD GANG BROTHER !!!!!!

_3sAho.gif
You don’t even play that shyt
Haven't had the time to really get into it yet, but off the rip especially after the first mission/setpiece :banderas:

:mjlol:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yep, thats why i think if you’re going to make another one its gotta be Batman Beyond, where you can throw all the typical Batman rules out the window and do your own thing with it without backlash.
word

Terry has a conflicted storyline a lot of people would like to see. Getting tired of seeing Bruce tbh

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I want someone to make a super hero game that doesn’t have Arkham combat.

shyts run it’s course at this point :comeon:
Activision's Wolverine had good combat but that was released before Arkham Asylum.

Deadpool didn't have Arkham style combat, neither did Guardians of the Galaxy. But I hear what you're saying.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Activision's Wolverine had good combat but that was released before Arkham Asylum.

Deadpool didn't have Arkham style combat, neither did Guardians of the Galaxy. But I hear what you're saying.
Didn’t even know there was a recent deadpool game.

GOG was an interactive movie.

Hope insomniac comes up with something new for wolverine.