We Need Another Batman Arkhum Asylum Game On Next-Gen Consoles

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By Arkham Knight it had become obvious they were running out of ideas to extend the series. It was better they let it end than continue trying to milk it.

Yeah, brehs bring this up occasionally, but there's no real malfeasance or anything that killed the series off. What killed it was that not counting Origins and the other spinoffs, they released three games in six years. Apparently development for Asylum started in 2007. When they got Knight out the door in 2015, that's almost 10 years of essentially making the same game. It was time for them to go do literally anything else for a little bit. It's just a shame that that ended up being whatever mess Suicide Squad looks like it might end up being.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, brehs bring this up occasionally, but there's no real malfeasance or anything that killed the series off. What killed it was that not counting Origins and the other spinoffs, they released three games in six years. Apparently development for Asylum started in 2007. When they got Knight out the door in 2015, that's almost 10 years of essentially making the same game. It was time for them to go do literally anything else for a little bit. It's just a shame that that ended up being whatever mess Suicide Squad looks like it might end up being.

thats my fear with Insomniac, but at least they are doing stuff like R&C and Wolverine inbetween spider-man games.

Rocksteady was basically a batman studio for two console generations

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats my fear with Insomniac, but at least they are doing stuff like R&C and Wolverine inbetween spider-man games.

Rocksteady was basically a batman studio for two console generations

I haven't finished Spider-Man 2 yet, but I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever to see that it leaves the series in a spot where they could logically take a break for a while if they wanted. Insomniac seems like they may kept some lessons from when they were just a Ratchet and Clank factory.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Batmobile segments of Arkham Knight were off-putting. They also based the game on a plot twist from the comics and fronted like it was something new when it wasn't really.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im not even a DEEEEP batman fan like that outside a few trades, the movies, and cartoon and even know that Red hood twist, its so overdone in every bat family story by now.

The whole “i know Batman’s armors weak spots” and trying to keep it a mystery after that lol

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas didn't like Arkham Knight...now look...my nikka bats dead in the water

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I loved Arkham Knight, but I hope the next Batman game leaves out the Bat Tank missions. Literally everything else about the game was phenomenal IMO. I never 100% complete it because the Bat Tank missions kill it for me :francis:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I loved Arkham Knight, but I hope the next Batman game leaves out the Bat Tank missions. Literally everything else about the game was phenomenal IMO. I never 100% complete it because the Bat Tank missions kill it for me :francis:
It couldn't of been that phenomenal to you then my brother in christ

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Batman series>>>>Spiderman series:lolbron:

Considering PlayStation Gamers get BOTH :mjlol:

Dunno why y’all willingly starving yourselves of greatness. Being loyal to sorry ass lying Phil has gotten y’all nowhere. 360 era was almost 20 years ago. Let it go!

You are retarded if you wanna miss out on Wolverine too (Spidey games and Wolverine are in the same universe). Don’t be a bozo!!

JOIN ME AND WE CAN RULE THE ARCADIUM MY GOLD GANG BROTHER !!!!!!

_3sAho.gif

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
A Daredevil game would be cool. Personally I'd like a Dr Strange or Ant-Man game on a next gen console.