We need a First 48 thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I still can't get over the episode where the dude was killed over a 24 inch tv.

How about the Haitian chick who had just gotten laid off and was putting her sh!t in storage whie she stayed with family and these fukkas killed over a purse with $32?

But sure' it's the white man that's keeping us down. :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about the Haitian chick who had just gotten laid off and was putting her sh!t in storage whie she stayed with family and these fukkas killed over a purse with $32?

Yes I remember that one. She was already probably feeling bad from getting laid off and then she was shot and killed for what little money she had :sadcam:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This current case is fukked up tho. Killed the chick and burned her

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The problem with this "Get Money By Any Means" era is that while rappers keep feeding this mindset to the kids, they don't show the repercussions of getting caught. I just saw a case where these teens set this dude up to rob and ended up killing him. The detective told 1 of the teens girls that the guy only had $300 on him and if they split it up between them they would only have $40 a piece, her reply was "That's enough for my phone bill". The moral to this story is rap is ruining the youth. That "Get Money" without "Get Education"= people doing anything for money. Women have no shame these days for being a prostitute because it gets money. It used to be a shameful thing.

Edit-Everyone involved in the robbery got at least 20 years and the trigger man got life. At least the bish ain't gotta worry about her Metro bill anymore.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
A&E should do a spinoff show to First 48 that goes to the Prison and interview people that were on the show who were actually convicted of murder. I know they have After the First 48 but that has to do with the court case, what I want to see is interviews with the killers to get the motives behind it and if they have any regret. I would imagine that prisons are filled with people who would say it wasn't worth it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

she lost her house

fuk that nikka, im glad they tricked him

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
today's was a little hard to feel sorry for the victim. first, no ladies man frequents prostitutes. and if he was trying to fukk that 15 year old (although im pretty sure she's just very crazy) i cant really feel bad for him. there's no reason for him to be fukking with girls around his kids age, in any capacity

but shorty always carried knives because people are crazy :usure:
15 years old stabbing a grown ass man :smh:
17 year old giving some random ass name of who gave her the credit card? shut your dumbass up. im surprised she was charged as a juvenile too. but nah, if you grown enough to be smoking weed and stabbing people 50 times, you old enough to be charged as an adult

The problem with this "Get Money By Any Means" era is that while rappers keep feeding this mindset to the kids, they don't show the repercussions of getting caught. I just saw a case where these teens set this dude up to rob and ended up killing him. The detective told 1 of the teens girls that the guy only had $300 on him and if they split it up between them they would only have $40 a piece, her reply was "That's enough for my phone bill". The moral to this story is rap is ruining the youth. That "Get Money" without "Get Education"= people doing anything for money. Women have no shame these days for being a prostitute because it gets money. It used to be a shameful thing.

Edit-Everyone involved in the robbery got at least 20 years and the trigger man got life. At least the bish ain't gotta worry about her Metro bill anymore.

i was watching that, and she said it so fukking calmly. $40 is enough to take a life cuz you got a phone bill? i was hoping she was joking, but she was just stupid as all hell

A nikka just described a suspect

he said he was dark skinned and skinny like a monkey

:russ:

he said skinny like monkey. samson (the guy that got killed) nickname was monkey

@marcuz
fukk are you talking about?
where your ho ass at? come in here so i can neg your dumbass for talkin some nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
laneesha

iVRjjS9I2tpu4_zps0f909cff.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz
fukk are you talking about?
where your ho ass at? come in here so i can neg your dumbass for talkin some nonsense

what i do :dwillhuh:

edit: neggin while intoxicated. my bad :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn that yella bone is kinda bad :leon: That ass...them titties. :wow:

Edit: Damn she only 17? Oh well, I'd hit on her 18th birthday. :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I'm a from 1 of the worst cities in America, in fact the FBI says my city is the 4th most
dangerous in the country. And even though I'm from 1 of the worst cities in the country I'll never comprehend the willingness to kill somebody for their own shyt. Damn near half of the First 48 episodes have to do with robbery that led to murder. Those kind of ppl need to get the death penalty imo. To kill somebody for not wanting to give up the shyt they worked for or was given is beyond my comprehension. Both men and women are so quick to do it these days. People are too willing to kill in general but to take a life because of material shyt will never make sense to me. That Lanesha bish from last night was a 17 year old killer and showed zero remorse. Where does this shyt come from? The devil is gathering more souls than ever.