muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
This mofo just said satan told him "good job. you did my deed" ::snoop:

shyt what ep was that?

Yall see the one where the three teens: debanair, daryl and nate; killed those 2 boys then burned they body in the car. Daryl tried to get nate taken out next. Smmfh.
Saddest shyt. Daryl's mother sent her son away and was giving him money. I was loving the det in that case.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
shyt what ep was that?

Yall see the one where the three teens: debanair, daryl and nate; killed those 2 boys then burned they body in the car. Daryl tried to get nate taken out next. Smmfh.
Saddest shyt. Daryl's mother sent her son away and was giving him money. I was loving the det in that case.

I saw that one sunday. THen the detective said he was gonna put a case of harboring a fugitive on her ass.

He is one of those detectives i was talking about. Dude be trying to dramatize the shyt. I'm Like, man dont try to put on a show. Do your job and KIM.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt what ep was that?

is that the one where the dumbass dropped the cell phone when the car exploded?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
is that the one where the dumbass dropped the cell phone when the car exploded?

yup

But todays episode was worst. Dudes were chasing another car ans shooting at it then crashed into a gate right. THey get out the car t check the damage and his mail that was in the car fell out onto the grass. Then they drove off leaving the envelopes on the ground with his name and address

Our people :snoop:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

them nikkas was ruthless, busting those guys with a chopper

they never had a chance

:pacspit:

u ever see that episode of the 16 year who killed 2 guys in a car and one survived and the cops went to his house and found the gun?

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I saw that one sunday. THen the detective said he was gonna put a case of harboring a fugitive on her ass.

He is one of those detectives i was talking about. Dude be trying to dramatize the shyt. I'm Like, man dont try to put on a show. Do your job and KIM.

I wasnt liking him at first either, but he got the job done. Him leaving that voicemail, dude dont play. Was gon charge the girl with murder who owned the cell phone. Love it

Dont feel no sympathy for these guys. Sometimes just sometimes i feel sorry they threw they life away, but they aint value that shyt anyway

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall need to drop sum links to these episodes

a title or sum

damn i gotta see that shyt

the last one i watched that was fukked up was the kid that was a decent HS football star but he got tied up in the streets and caught a murder with another dude

shyt was fukked up when he got to talk to his mama

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yep, quite a few episodes. I knew people in a few episodes. It's sad because it's not made up. And the one's involving children just lets you know that tomorrow isn't promised.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
you know whats mad sad

there was this nikka that was feautured on the show and he was snitchin

the ppl in the hood found out and killed him

shyt was all over the news

they was filmin one up the street from me

not in my hood but close enough

police raided it n killed a lil girl dat was the last of the Detroit episodes

fukk dis show i used to watch tho

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/11/aiyana-stanley-jones-detroit

right on Lillibridge bro shyt crazy everything leadin up to dem killin dat lil girl was crazy
dude killed a lil nikka at the school, a 16 yr old
dey raided dude crib n killed his daughter or relative, they didnt even finish dis episode
the other one was in my hood nikkas shootin up at the gasstation i go to

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That chick the cops are questioning right now could get it tho :dwillhuh:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn... she just handed her friend to the cops on a platter giving them her friends bloody shoes. And her face on TV too. Whats the over/under on her reaching her 21st birthday?