intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What network do you watch yours on , i watch mine on court tv mystery
A&E

Been binge watching the marathon all afternoon. Try look it up ondemand or something "Blood Lust". Never seen someone so calmly and casually confess to killing people

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
NO!

I seen the episode you are talking about . This is different. THis guy was killing mostly homeless people and other random people he's never known or even met before shooting them. Most of them were killed in their sleep while they slept in the street. He'd just walk up and shoot them 6 times each and keep walking like nothing happenned. THey only knew of 2 of his victims. Dude came in and confessed to the 2 detailing how he did them. And then confessed to another 3 murders they had not linked him to.

What's impressive is how calm/cool and collected he seemed as he explained how he did them. Like like dude seems so casual about it.

Most likely i already seen it. Cant remember though

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ashley killed jade & got 12 years that privilege :usure::mjpls: i see others getting life & 40 years

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dope fiend chick set up somebody crazy
You talking about the white chick in Oklahoma who set up that dude in the hotel and got him killed by the 4 brehs?

I saw the episode too except I missed some parts of the interview when u was switching TVs when i went from my livingroom to my bedroom. Funny how the white dude who helped the 3 brehs rob and kill homie was a former cop himself with 16 years in the force.
Tho, I thought they went easy on him at sentencing compared to the 3 brehs:mjpls:
They all got 25 year sentences and he only got 10 years. You can argue that he never went inside the hotel room when the robbery and shooting took place but he was still there in the hotel hallway with them. He only fled when they kicked in the door. Shouldnt matter because I'm sure if he was black they would have said he doesnt have to be the shooter as long as he participated in some capacity it's still a felony murder and therefore he getting the same 25 they got.
Edit: Also the white girl only got 5 years and she the one that caused all the ruckus by telling the 3 brehs who had the money and where :mjpls:

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Here is the Blood Lust episode about the black serial killer in Atlanta in its entirety. Season 15 Episode 3.

https://play.aetv.com/shows/the-first-48/season-15/episode-3

You may need to sign in with your cable provider's logon to view the episode

That's him on the left hand-side and some of his victims on the right.

241A1F7200000578-0-image-a-37_1418758730859.jpg

Again, dude didnt know or had any beef with his victims. He'd just walk up behind them and put exactly 6 bullets in each of them and walk off like nothing happened. When they arrested homie they only asked him abou the 2 at the bottom because they didnt even know about the the 2 at the top. When he confessed to the 2 thats when he was like "i killed another lady in Decatur 3 days ago. Oh...and i killed this other breh in Stone Mountain last week".

Could you imagine how many mofos like him may be out there just waiting to errupt?

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
You talking about the white chick in Oklahoma who set up that dude in the hotel and got him killed by the 4 brehs?

I saw the episode too except I missed some parts of the interview when u was switching TVs when i went from my livingroom to my bedroom. Funny how the white dude who helped the 3 brehs rob and kill homie was a former cop himself with 16 years in the force.
Tho, I thought they went easy on him at sentencing compared to the 3 brehs:mjpls:
They all got 25 year sentences and he only got 10 years. You can argue that he never went inside the hotel room when the robbery and shooting took place but he was still there in the hotel hallway with them. He only fled when they kicked in the door. Shouldnt matter because I'm sure if he was black they would have said he doesnt have to be the shooter as long as he participated in some capacity it's still a felony murder and therefore he getting the same 25 they got.
Edit: Also the white girl only got 5 years and she the one that caused all the ruckus by telling the 3 brehs who had the money and where :mjpls:
Yeah I was salty when she only got 5 years like she gone get out and do the same shyt again watch.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Here is the Blood Lust episode about the black serial killer in Atlanta in its entirety. Season 15 Episode 3.

https://play.aetv.com/shows/the-first-48/season-15/episode-3

You may need to sign in with your cable provider's logon to view the episode

That's him on the left hand-side and some of his victims on the right.

241A1F7200000578-0-image-a-37_1418758730859.jpg

Again, dude didnt know or had any beef with his victims. He'd just walk up behind them and put exactly 6 bullets in each of them and walk off like nothing happened. When they arrested homie they only asked him abou the 2 at the bottom because they didnt even know about the the 2 at the top. When he confessed to the 2 thats when he was like "i killed another lady in Decatur 3 days ago. Oh...and i killed this other breh in Stone Mountain last week".

Could you imagine how many mofos like him may be out there just waiting to errupt?
That confession was insane man

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah I was salty when she only got 5 years like she gone get out and do the same shyt again watch.
I guess she can use the excuse that the other white guy said that she called and said she was being will as in kidnapped but still she did set off the whole thing

That confession was insane man
the thing that was crazy to me is how he casually went about it like he said "yeah I did that. And I did the other one too. And I did two more that y'all don't know about."