We makin another thread about Eudoxie (Luda's extra large bottomed, dimed out wife)

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Keeping it a buck...

Much easier to control. :francis: Think about it.

1. She's from the villages of Gabon. She's really about that African life.

2. Her dad was a no show white French cac who prolly used her mom, got her pregnant and never saw her.

3. She has that "happy-to-be-here" look like she can't believe she made it to America.

This is why Luda got away with murder. He had a BREAK BABY on this woman and decided to give his wife a SURPRISE WEDDING that HE PLANNED FOR HER. Everyone forgets this, because Luda is a nice affable guy on camera and seems like a cool dude that matured.

But there is NO WAY ON EARTH an ADOS woman (that looks as sexy as Eudoxie does) would stomach a break baby AND accept a surprise wedding planned by her fiance a couple of months later.

PLUS Eudoxie (in true village African woman fashion) took the break baby in and raises her as her own without missing a beat.

You think an ADOS woman would go for this? Doubt it. And this isn't to shyt on ADOS women, ADOS women just know they live in America and have the option and resources to shyt on a nikka that does them wrong.

:hubie: I only know this cuz I'm ADOS and my wife is African and she follows Eudoxie... however she was born here so she ain't with the shyts :comeon:
stfu:dead:... ignorance, jealousy n envy:wow:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
No dog in this race, but I always got the impression that he twisted the truth to get full custody to not pay child support.
She had a gag order and kept running to the blogs. She did some other crazy stuff I can't remember.

All she had to was be quiet and collect a check.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
It was crazy honestly. She created a thread on LSA saying she's going to married Ludacris. She's manifesting it. Everyone came in like :mjlol:

Someone asked her is she a freak, Luda likes freaks, she was like a virgin, she said she can learn if that's what he wants. Hoes crying laughing :russ:

Someone asked are you attractive, she said, yes gets Male attention but she's focused on becoming a doctor. Someone who fukked Luda came in and said he only likes girls with a fatass, she said she has a big butt. She wanted to know where is goes, how could she meet him, could someone introduce her and him. Someone asked why Luda. She said from the first time she saw him on TV, she said that was her husband, God told her. At this point, hoes dying :deadmanny:. One of them said hit her up when she's in Atlanta. I guess she was within the inner circle.

She married the nikka. No lie. Hoes on LSA started manifesting shyt after that but none of them even pulled pork much less a high value nikka. :bryan:
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She had a gag order and kept running to the blogs. She did some other crazy stuff I can't remember.
She lied in court documents about her income and she had a teenage daughter. Shortly after giving birth, she asked the family to watch the baby because she was moving out of state to work, she came back and never told the family she was back to get the baby. The daughter testified about how much that fukked her up.