We jus gon pretend Mario Williams' Becky ain't try to run off with a cool milly?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
For you :mjpls: nikkas out there

Mario Williams sues ex-fiancee for ring | ProFootballTalk

AP
When Bills defensive Mario Williams proposed to his fiancee, he sealed the deal with a $785,000 ring.

Now that the engagement has been scuttled, Williams wants the ring back from Erin Marzouki. She refuses to surrender it, so Williams has sued.

According to KTRK-TV, Williams filed suit Friday for recovery of the ring, which includes a 10-carat diamond. Williams reportedly alleges that Erin Marzouki “never intended to marry plaintiff and used the relationship as a means to get to plaintiff’s money and acquire gifts.”

She ended up with quite an expensive gift, but it came with a promise to marry Williams. Regardless of how the law sorts this one out, she should give back the ring.

Fuuuuck that

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
so he gave HER a ring so SHE would promise to marry HIM? :why:

and THIS is her?
marouki.jpg
:beli:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Legally, its a gift and she doesn't have to give it back. He shouldn't have given it to her if he didn't want her to keep it. If what he says is true, he should just be lucky he didn't go through with it.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Legally, its a gift and she doesn't have to give it back. He shouldn't have given it to her if he didn't want her to keep it. If what he says is true, he should just be lucky he didn't go through with it.

Wrong. Google it. In NY, a engagement ring is a gift if conditions are met (that they actually get married) if either one breaks it off she has to give the ring back.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Wrong. Google it. In NY, a engagement ring is a gift if conditions are met (that they actually get married) if either one breaks it off she has to give the ring back.
shyt. Good call. :salute: Googled it. I was just basing it on common law states. Damn, every state needs to adopt these New York no fault rules. These rules are a blessing. :lawd:

Athletes should cheat before the wedding and see how bytches react. Then take that ring back if she acts crazy.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
He got lucky.
Marrying her would've cost him millions :heh:

Basically. Tiger Woods would be dancin' like Alice in Wonderland if he had gotten off this easy. Why $785K though? Get her a nice $10-20K ring, she's not f*ckin' Scarlett Johansen or Angelina Jolie. What the f*ck is wrong with these nikkaz? You thought she loved you? :heh: He should have got her CZs until a prenup was signed. Get married brehs.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

Wrong! !!!! Its a gift given with the pretense of marriage. . No marriage. . No matter why its broken off.. I get my ring back :ld: